If you were a fictional robot which one would you be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Crates, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 Crates, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    I'd be Optimus Prime

Which would you be?

2. i would be the matrix

3. Bender. I'd love to party like him n not have a single care in the world Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. All BLK Megazord.. Hells yea

5. c-3po because he was a light skinned nigga doing that shit in a time whenwe were underrepresented in hollywood

6. Johnny 5 is alive.

7. Sorry bro.. I'm Bender. You can be Flexo.... We can go around smoking blunts, drinking and telling the coffin stuffers to bite our shiny metal asses. Lol

8. #8 Royal Vengeance, Jan 26, 2014
    Hedonism Bot

[​IMG]

9. And he was gay.... just saying.

10. fuck you bill'oreily. you just can't handle a young brotha who startin from nothin makin it in the white man's entertainment industry

11. [quote name="Royal Vengeance" post="19407480" timestamp="1390707720"]Hedonism Bot [​IMG][/quote]this made me burst out laughing Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Terminator...Hasta la vista, bitches.

BLAOW!  BLAOW!  BLAOW! :cool:

13. #13 9xKitsun3, Jan 26, 2014
    [​IMG]
    or something that is cyborg and human looking like alice from tekken - but not alice. some male version of.

14. #14 MapleOnMyBelly, Jan 26, 2014
    Homer botSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Dave Chapelle
    Eddie Griffin
    Kat Williams

And my all time favorite.. Yup. Richard Pryor. Fucking love them guys.
    Know who else Terry Crews... that fucker is hilarious. In Norbit when he saved him the turkey ass... Dude I started a riot in that motherfucker..

16. BTW.... they ain't English white.. They Jews. Shhh

17. i wanna be a Franky bot. (One Piece reference) how cool would it be to run on soda :D

18. [quote name="fearjar" post="19407520" timestamp="1390708108"]Dave ChapelleEddie GriffinKat WilliamsAnd my all time favorite.. Yup. Richard Pryor. Fucking love them guys.Know who else Terry Crews... that fucker is hilarious. In Norbit when he saved him the turkey ass... Dude I started a riot in that motherfucker..[/quote] Kevin hart as wellSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. The liquid terminator from Terminator 2. And if I were choosing a Starwars robot it's all abt R2D2; he gets shit done.