If you were a cop..

Discussion in 'General' started by dubbudzubububz, Jul 15, 2010.

1. And you had just pulled someone over and found out they were smoking weed, what would you do?

obviously it would be your job to take their stuff and maybe even arrest them but being a stoner yourself do you think you would let them off the hook?

2. honestly, no, no i wouldnt. smoking and driving isnt THAT dangerous but, can still cause a problem.

i would take their bud and whatever and give them a speeding ticket. and that IS letting them off the hook.

3. i think it would have to depend...
    if they werent that stoned out then yeah, id confiscate and prolly ticket (again, depending) but if they werent obviously unable to function a vehicle properly then id prolly let them go after that and remind them that they arent just putting their lives at risk

4. I would probaly take it.. Let them off the hook. Then go to ihop and eat some bacon (I'm a cop remember)

5. If I was a cop I woundt have a chance to find out. Turns out I would get fired for turning up dirty on the intro drug test. probably should not have worn my "fuck the police" t-shirt either.

6. it depends on how old they were and how much they had.

Realize please that this is under the assumption that I am a cop..

If the age was::

Under 18: Call the parents, get your ass in trouble.
    18-21: maybe give u a quick lecture, and break your piece infront of you and take your bud
    21+: If its less then an ounce, or if the stash is definitely for personal use then I will either make you throw it away, or yell at you to be more fucking carefull.

If you have any amount of cannabis for distribution, imma throw your ass in jail cuz i hate drug dealers >:D

7. I guess it depends on if my dashboard camera is on or off lol.

Seriously, I'd try and assess if they were too high to drive safely. If the driver seemed like he was with it enough to drive and there was no other crime I would let him go.

I have a good friend that is a cop. He usually does that. If he catches an underage smoker, he will take their weed, and check for warrants. If there are no warrants or other crimes, he will dump out their sack and let them go. If it's an adult, and there are no warrants or crimes, he just lets them go. I think that there are a lot of cops like that.

As much as we like to think that cops are just autonomous robots that just like to fuck up the lives of random stoners, they are not all like that. They are people too with different kinds of personalities. It's just the assholes that give them all a bad name. Same as in any group, I suppose.

8. I can't lie I'm sure I'd take it and possibly give them a ticket for not having a seat belt on or something.

9. id probably take his stash, break the peace and just let him off with a warning.

then id go to a donut shop.

10. First off, if they were disrespectful at all during the whole process id stop what im doing and immediatly be as big a dick to them as possible.

If its just like a personal baggie and the persons stoned id tell em to just get home and stop driving recklessly (unless i pulled them over for a tailight or something or unless they were ungodly blown and were unable to drive. then id take them for a ride while i make the rounds or something then bring them back to their car in an hr or so...prob not legal but fuck it this is all hypothetical)

If its a fuck ton of weed id have to take it and give them a ticket. I wouldnt fuck them over tho...unelss they were being rude about it.

so pretty much, i should NEVER be allowed to become a cop hahaha

11. There's a lot of possible scenarios for this.

Under 18 - any scenario
    Make them call their parents (and confiscate, obviously)

Obviously too impared
    Arrest and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law

Felony amount w/ scale
    1. If cooperative, arrest for just the weed
    2. If VERY cooperative, arrest for lesser than felony amount
    3. If not cooperative, arrest for possession w/ intent to distribute

Under felony amount
    1. If cooperative, arrest for weed
    2. If VERY cooperative, confiscate and scare
    2. If not cooperative, arrest for weed and EVERYTHING else possible (traffic, etc.)

12. Id drop my pants and tell one of them to suck my cock.:eek:

Then I would be like.....JUST KIDDING!

But really, i need your weed....hand it over.

Ok you boys have a great afternoon!

13. I would just never be a cop.

14. I would just take their dope for myself. Wouldn't bother arresting anyone under most circumstances.

If they asked for my badge number I would prosecute to the full extent of the law.

15. Honestly it would come down to if they were a dick, if they're lying saying they don't have weed and theres a bag just sitting on the deck. Then I'd take their shit, but if they were calm would just give them the ticket.

Wouldn't arrest someone for it. Honestly way to much to write for possession. The cops who do arrest you for possession just want to suck the chiefs ass, and want to get some type of recognition.

16. I would take their weed, leave, and smoke that shit!

17. I would agree with this.