if you were a chick for a day

Discussion in 'General' started by Everett, Sep 24, 2012.

1. If you were a hot chick for a day, what would you do? Personally I'd probably play with my tits and pussy all day I guess. I feel like I'd want a penis too so I could jerk off while looking at myself in the mirror lol

2. Dress up like a guy

3. I'd fuck a dude, I've always wanted to know what it's like for them.

4. I'd start by going to a bar and getting bought free drinks. Then I would go from party to party at night getting fucked up while not being expected to pay for booze because I'm hot..oh I'd also grab my boobs, because I can.

5. I'd definitely steal everybody's weed and just bounce between all the biggest stoners I know getting tons of mad bud.

Then I'd definitely go around getting myself out of tickets for a whole night, just speeding down the highway.

Then I'd bake a cake.

Then I'd feel my boobs and take a nap.

6. Pretty much this. I just can't see how ramming an object into your body can be pleasuring.

7. Little sensor thingies inside of their vaginas is why its pleasuring.

Most of them probably don't understand how stroking a long thing like that can be pleasuring.

In fact, studies show that the male and female orgasm are almost completely different in feeling.

8. And the tragedy of the matter is that none of us will ever be able to experience both. :(

9. Id need to be a girl for a week to get everything accomplished...

Heres the list

Get smoked out
    Get free weed from guys
    Get shit for free in general
    Make a post on an internet social site saying that im ugly so i can get hundreds of compliments

Get laid without even trying
    Masturbate and shoot my ejaculant across the room, then do it again right after
    Go to a metal concert (chicks dont go there)
    Walk around places in my bra and panties and not get repremanded for it
    Id put on makeup
    Shake my ass
    See how much i can fit into my vagina and use it as a pocket

and last but not least id sit down and analyze the FUCK out of my brain, write down everything about it including what EXACTLY i want and leave that on the table so when i revert back to a guy, i now have accurate extensive knowledge of how the female brain works.

10. Not to mention females can have multiple orgasms at a time and they can also last a lot longer than men's..

11. in.

this thread will delivery me 'lols
    :)

12. id go to a gay bar and hook up with a lesbian!!!

13. Your avatar is a great idea. Thanks

14. I was just thinking the same thing.

15. soooooooooooooooooooooo much sex

16. I'd be fucked...I can't do shit in a kitchen.:cool: