If you were a bum, where would you live?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Starfighter, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Well, jail isn't really that bad..

2. get a membership to 24 hour fitness or some other cheap workout place that has full facilities. shower and a workout everyday if you like. then you could live out of your car or van. i know a guy who did that. he actually slept in the parking lot of the 24 hour fitness right around the corner from where i was living. he said it was safe and no one fucked with him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. San Diego

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. One of the locals has got a prime spot under the Crow's Nest at Burnside skatepark. Big enough to lie down in, stays dry, mere seconds from skateboard heaven.

5. I used to live in Hervey Bay, Queensland. When I used to live there, my brother and I noticed a number of homeless people who lived at the beach. It's warm all year round in Hervey Bay (tropical kinda), so it really wouldn't be that bad sleeping on the beach. Then once they wake up in the morning, they can smoke some herb and go for a surf :).

6. id eat and drink what I needed to live whilst saving up for plane ticket to dubai, hopefully the rich people there could spare atleast $10 each, or there weird letter number currency (AED528 or something)worth $10.save up buy a rv n go from there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

7. The border area between Alaska, Yukon, and British Columbia.

Probably eating beaver meat, trolling tourists, and trying to grow marijuana.

8. I'd live with my parents.

9. I'm going vegabonding/backpacking through italy and a few other European countries for a few months then about 6 months road trip around America with my fiance for our honeymoon starting in august. I'll let y'all know the most friendly places to be a bum.

I've already lived in Japan for a couple years and Hiroshima seems to be a good place to be homeless.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I live in My Cave
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am homeless and I am in Oregon. And everything is great for us down here. We have weed and plenty of free bikes.

12. Id hold up on the appalachian trail. Go on youtube and watch appalachian trail thru hiker videos. There are people who live on the trail, different sections depending on time of year. If i knew that 10 years ago id still be out there.

13. In the fucking forest man. No reason to be in the city other than to beg for money. No money needed in the mountains. Make a treehouse, learn to fish and be at peace.

Actually I did once go homeless before I joined the military for a few months and I did just that. My tent in the woods was an old car. It worked out extremely well while I was waiting for a place to open up. I had a job at the time too so I'd wash off with some rags and soap, go to work, come back and just chill. It was not a bad gig.

14. Hawaii, probably Ohau

15. I have seen many a fellow get arrested on purpose just to have 3 squares and a cot.
    upload_2017-11-9_14-53-12.png
    Desperate people do desperate things

16. If you know the system and crime sentences you can plan the crime to do the time
    Spend winter in the joint and summers on the beach pan handling.

17. I would take what money I have left, if enough and move to Lasqueti island around Vancouver. It's about the size of Manhatten and only 360 people live and love there. All of them have off the grid houses and run a very nice little town where people seem VERY happy.