If You The Lottery...

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ...what would you do?

I ask this because the lottery around here is up to 320 million dollars. Even with the cash payout, after taxes, you're looking at a lump sum of 120 million, as a lowball estimate. So what would you do with 120 million?

I decided that I would first buy a really nice sports car. Maybe a Lambo or McLarren. Then a house. Then a pound of the best weed I could get. I would then fly in one of the guys working at a cigar shop I went to in NYC, and have him roll me 16 1-ounce blunts with my pound, in perfect cigar form. 1 for him, 5 for me, and 5 for each of my 2 best friends. We would then smoke them all, drinking plenty of energy drinks and having one awesome day.

So what would you go out and do right away?

2. I'd have a bad ass funeral, cause lets be honest, once i see that the numbers on my ticket are the same numbers on tv, im gonna have a fuckin heart attack

3. i'd buy madagascar and form my own country.... make it the best fucking country in the world!

4. Hhahahhaahah...yeah seriously...umm just buy a lottttttt of weed. Buy a house in a few places and invest in some companys to make the money baaacck:D

Oh and build a recording studio so I can record properly

5. If you asked me this before this year I would've said donate it all. I would love to start a utopian society with an independent government and get away from the corruption the US is currently in, or run for president; one of those two.

6. Live in a middle class neighborhood and smoke all day and chill and never work and chill with friends. Make the money last forever!! Also would donate some to charity and such.

7. I would buy myself an island, make sure I had enough money to live well for the rest of my life, and then give the rest of it away.

Or maybe I would buy some sharks, with lasers on their head, and try to take over the world! *Shrugs* It really depends on mood at the time I guess. :p

8. "If I won the lotto, I'd buy pounds of bud,
    give it to my homies to show I got love"

9. id buy surplus nugs and pharmaceuticals. throw my family some cash and get a nice whip.

10. I would buy a huge mansion, a bunch of shit to put in the mansion, a Bentley, a Lambo, and a range rover. I'd also invest some of the money in stocks/real estate, and I'd also either buy a franchise or start my own business. I'd also leave a few million in the bank account that I wouldn't touch and save it for a rainy day. And whatever I have left I'd use to buy my friends and family shit.

11. Dirtbikes and buggies and four wheel drives,
    I own my own jet, ah yo, I'm world wide...

Stay Down for your Krown SRH!

Man I STILL bump Royal Highness..Pssshtt..Ive been a Krowner since I was 11 and Im in O-High-O, who woulda thunk it??

12. buy a really nice house, but not a mansion. come on a huge ass mansion all to my lonely self? way too much room for me to even be comfertable. a nice car, and a nice girl(whos not actually bought but likely to follow the greed....mabey) Im not gonna say anything about buying weed because i do that on a VERY regualr basis any ways, sometimes daily. If I won the lotto, I would buy huge amounts of herb and not have to stock up. massive blunts and such would be rolled for the homies

13. First off, set up my family. Education savings for neices and nephews, cheques for immediate family ;) That kinda thing. Then a house and a motorcycle and a few toys. Nothing crazy, but I'm sure I'd spend a bit...I also have a little debt I would clear up right away.

Then go to school and study something I'm really interested in, regardless of employment potential. Let's face it, I just need to occupy time so why not get smarter.

And travel. I want to travel a lot. While I'm still young and have relatively few responsibilities.

I would, of course, invest in some professional financial help. It's enough work for me to keep to my half-assed budget now. I'd get help investing it so that even if I fuck up my future children will be taken care of.

If I have kids.

I'm rambling...
    I'm out.

14. i'd fuck hillary duff.

15. ^ hahahaha that cracked me up..... but seriously guys.....

DIBS ON THE OLSEN TWINS! :wave: :cool:

16. I would start a buissness

17. i'd buy a couple new cars, set up mom and dad, get my sister staright. Buy a banging house with a guest house, live with my best friend and just chill, with 120 million you wouldn't see me work another day.

18. Cmon, creative!

I like the Olsen Twins idea, but considering they are worth hundreds of millions, if not in the billions, I don't think a couple hundred million is enough alone to get em.

My friends and I decided to buy a few really nice sports cars, trick em out, protect em up, and then have a demolition derby with half a million worth of automobiles.

19. id move to canada and start up the biggest legal grow facility known to man, and it would be like 2 stories underground, with about 100,000 square feet of space. with like 15 grow rooms for all different kinds fo growing experiments to see what actual conditions are best for growing the most potent forest possible.

and i would patent a way to make blunt wraps out of pure THC and sell that shit.

then id buy lots of security, like guns and auto turrets to lock in on anything that moves. and id build a mote around the ground level building so no one can cross, and id fill it with liquid LSD so if you tried to cross you would trip so hard you would drown.

but if you made it across you still wouldnt make it past the entrance cuz its filled with poisonous darts that if you dont stand in the correct spot then you will get hit and die.

that would all cost about 115 million im sure so i would buy a lot of munchies for all the bud i will be growing.