Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you smoke outside....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 809king, Feb 27, 2013.

1. How far does the smell travel

2. Depends on the wind but just keep an eye out for anyone acting suspicious and don't stay out there too long.

3. Depends. If it's windy, the smoke will be long gone and dissipated by the time you take your next hit. If not, just do what the guy above me said and keep an eye out.

4. I never really worry about it. I smoke at night, anytime after 10. And I don't live in a highly populated area.

5. Well I smell bud randomly a lot when I'm outside and do you ever know where it's coming from? And wind is probaly actually good bc the smell gets further away from you.

6. if you're smoking a fat blunt, and someone is standing downwind in a solid breeze with super dank bud, probably like 50 to 75 feet. if you take a clean snap and no smoke escapes, and you ghost it, cover the bowl and exhale through a sploof, probably like 10 feet or less downwind, and you may not even smell it upwind.

7. If the air is still, or barely breezy, that shit LINGERS!!

If it's really humid or foggy outside, that will make the smoke travel FARRR.

I usually don't worry too much if I'm smoking outside, just don't be too close to windows or entrances, some people wouldn't appreciate that haha.

8. If we're talking like Sour Diesel then people hundreds of feet away could probably smell it. One time I was at work and I was smoking a bowl of some dank Sour D outside. I come inside and my boss who was all the way on the other side of the building said it reaked. He thought I was smoking inside the building. :hello:

9. ^Haha that sounds sketchy man!

Reminds me of a friend who used to work at a fast food joint. He stepped outside for a J break, unknowing to him he was standing under the intake for the kitchen ventilation.

Well, strong bud + no breeze + air intake = STINKY ASS KITCHEN.

Long story short...he got fired.

10. depends on wind and humidity levels honestly, if the wind is only 5mph on a really dry day chances are if someones in that wind gust and your smokin a decent amount then their gunna smell it,

especially if its dank