Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you smoke into a paper bag will you get really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cubbiezgurl03, Nov 29, 2011.

1. You know when people are hyperventilating and they breathe into a paper bag....well after you took your hit if you exhaled into the bag and breathed like that would you get higher than you normally would? It would kind of be a little hot box all on its own wouldn't it?

2. No, what you want to do is tie a plastic bag around your head and breathe into that. It's like hotboxing your face.

3. All the thc your gonna get is abosrbed with inital contact to your lungs. Holding it in for long is bad, re-inhaling thc-less smoke is bad.

So no, it wouldnt work, and no, dont do it.

4. I imagine it would be the same as hotboxing or using a gas mask to smoke.

As much as hyperventilating and depriving myself of oxygen sounds fun, I'll pass

5. It won't work. Buttery got it right. About 90% of the THC is absorbed by your lungs in 3 seconds. At about 6-7 seconds, all of the THC is absorbed. Hyperventilating in a bag won't do anything but maybe get you light headed for 5-10 seconds.

6. This.

But for real, don't do either. The plastic or paper bag. Just exhale like normal.

7. How about instead of going through that whole process you just wear an oxygen mask and instead of oxygen pump carbon dioxide into your lungs until you pass out?

edit: wait, that's an even longer process. but you get my point.

8. i did that when i lived at my parents house and didnt have a sploof, just so there was no smoke. i did notice i got a little higher from it, but it was negligible and not worth it just to get higher

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do ya get it?

10. Dude. Just roll a joint and smoke it.....

11. Hows a rainbow made? whys the sky blue? how does a posi track rear end on a plymouth work? It just does.
    Ever shotgunned a hit? It works, but you should probably only do it like once. Dont knock yourself out cutting out oxygen.. Its also a little strange, I wouldn't do it.