Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you smoke a ton early in life, are you significantly less likely to be

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjassonn, Aug 26, 2011.

1. able to enjoy weed later in life? I've read this a few times.

2. In my opinion yes it does. I started chiefin at 16 and by 18 weed alone just didnt seem like it got me throwed enough. It was like before it got me crazy blazed but once my tolerence came up i needed extra unmentionables to get me to a similar level that i used to enjoy. But then again everyone is different.

3. Did you ever take a tbreak

4. I think it's different for everyone. I started smoking every day when I was 14 and I'm 19 now. I can still take one good hit and be blazed as fuck. That's just how I am :)

5. Comparing ganja from the late 80's to the early 90's to the super pumped strains we have today has kept me going strong.
    With all these new medicinal strains coming out at a steady pace pot just seems to get better.
    I've been toking frequently for the past 16 years. The highs just seem to get better with age!

6. Comparing ganja from the late 80's to the early 90's to the super pumped strains we have today has kept me going strong.
    With all these new medicinal strains coming out at a steady pace pot just seems to get better.
    I've been toking frequently for the past 16 years. The highs just seem to get better with age!

7. i think it does, i fell in love with weed freshman year of highschool and smoked everyday, anywhere from 1, 2, 3 times a day. and i got bored of it by sophmore year then started drinkin alot and eventually got back into smoking later on

8. I don't think it matters honestly. A tolerance break is all you need.

9. Yeah, tolerance goes up with time, but you can just take a t break.

I'm asking whether heavy weed use early on can result in not being able to get very high ever again, even after long t breaks.

10. I think its about making sure weed revolves around life not the other way around. If you smoke all day every day your not really getting too high any more. Its more like your getting "normal" you know what I mean

If you budget the amount you buy will end up smoking much less and the highs will remain enjoyable.

Also what a lot of people forget is set and setting. The weed high can start to turn from good to bad if you smoke in the wrong kinda place and the wrong kinda people

Also many people forget the introspective and spiritual side of life all to often

11. You probably just wont appreciate it as much.

12. Well as you can see by the varied responses so far, It depends on the person. Temperament and personal preference are huge factors. Some people move to drinking or other drugs. Some people get bored with it. But I love my Mary Jane. Always will. :smoke:

13. I may not get as high as you do, champ...But I can sure as shit tell you that I enjoy the fuck out of my weed after I've been through everything else the narcotic world has to offer.:cool:

14. Not for me especially, because I only smoke...two sessions a week?

15. Like someone said previously, if you've not taken a T-break then this is likely. I take frequent breaks. I find breaking for a bit also allows me to appreciate it more once my break is done. I've been toking for 4 years now, and everytime I smoke weed I always enjoy it.

Some people are made for weed, some aren't.

16. #16 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's right it helps to even just procrastinate your smoking as long as possible. 7 hour breaks is a good starting time in my opinion. I would try for 10 but never quite make it.

17. I get bored easily so yes, that would be true for me. Before weed it alcohol and then it was unmentionable white powder that I can't mention on here and then it was weed. I just got bored of all of the others. Try taking a T-Break. I got bored of smoking weed too, then took a month off, and now it's almost as good as new. I still get bored though/: I guess it's just the way things are. But all I know is that I am baked as fuck right now and that is all that really matters