Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you smoke a bowl outside will the smell stay on you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TeamRED_46, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #21 The Architect, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Plant some mint. It works the same as dryer sheets if you rub it on your clothes before you come in, except without the INTENSE chemical scent.Sent from The Architect's Mobile Device

2. The smoke gets into your clothes, and your body. Your upper lip will smell, your fingers will smell, your shirt will smell, and your breath will smell. The smell might also get absorbed into your skin or hair (if it's long) So what I do is after I smoke outside, ash my bowl after, I go into a bathroom which is conveniently next to the sliding door in my downstairs. I go in the bathroom, lock it, (if anyone knocks just say you're taking a shit haha) and wrap my bowl in paper towels and put it in my back back, the paper towel is mostly to prevent the piece from hitting other pieces or my stash jar, it works a little bit for the smell. Anyways, first, put in eye drops (you can do this before you smoke too) then wash your hands, then get a dryer sheet and rub it on your hands and your shirt, then eat a mint or gum. If you have access to food, I would suggest eating oily foods to absorb the smell on your fingers and mouth.

3. If you need to hide it by smoking outside just tell yourself a soon as you walk in the door after smoking. Stash pipe and anything else on you then right after that go to the bathroom air out a little and wash your hands and use mouthwash. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 irish_texan, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    [quote name="Yamcha" post="19373526" timestamp="1390213659"]Typically my mom doesn't smell me when I smoke from my pipe outside at night. I stay out a few minutes to let myself air out, but she has a really good sense of smell so I think you're safe.[/quote]How is it exactly that you first discovered this fact? Just curious, seems like it would be a good story.

5. [quote name="irish_texan" post="19431934" timestamp="1391045414"]How is it exactly that you first discovered this fact? Just curious, seems like it would be a good story.[/quote]I cook a lot and she got pissed when I made something late at night. It's also what got me caught smoking one time. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. (This is extreme) but if you’re really trying not to smell, this is what you do. First off have a safe place to stash your weed and pipe. Wear sweats and sweatshirt over what you’re wearing. Wear a hat and any kind of gloves. Also bring toothpaste, toothbrush and something to eat that smells, or will really cover up the smell(maybe crackers). When you’re smoking, first off make sure you know the direction of the wind. make sure to bend away from the wind, and angle the pipe so it doesn’t hit your face. Make sure you really rip it so you can marginalize the times you hit it. Every time you exhale, back away from the smoke. Once you’re done smoking, gargle the water and toothpaste, then brush your teeth, then eat whatever it is you brought. Put the weed and pipe in a safe place and remove gloves and the cover clothes. You 100% won’t smell, even though you’ll still be paranoid lol.

7. depends how much u smoke cause if you coat your lungs with cannabis particles when u take good smoke it will stink for the next 20-30 minutes in a small space as you breathe and cough but after 30 min the smell and particles will be close to gone

8. Very true, I guess you can also wait a little. Maybe you can inhale the steam of a hot food or drink.