Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you saw a guerrilla grow in a park with you take it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title says, imagine someone is growing a stealth grow in the park, and you find the plant, and you see it is ready to harvest, would you take it?

2. #3 Doc-J, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    Sure would, as long as I had a reasonable plan to safely get it out of there. The park is public property. I have as much of a right to harvest plants found there as the negligent jerk that planted them.

On the other hand, if I had a good stash at home I might just cut them and leave them so the guerilla grower comes back and cries a little inside.

3. lol I swear when I first read this it said "If you saw a gorilla grow in a park would you take it?" I thought some stupid kid was really high posting on GC, this was less interesting.

4. You guys are idiots if you say yes.... Where I live in the summer you see large 99 plant (sometimes bigger) grows right off the road. If you wander the federal land you may stumble on a grow.... Thats why you don't wander deep in the mountains.

Oh yeah, try that where i live. It's a great way to get a bullet in your skull and tossed in the river.

5. Ahahahahahah that's exactly what I thought xD

6. your thiefing scum if you take a some ones grow it's hard work growing cannabis and even harder if its a guerrilla grow just keep walking and make sure not to disturb anything

7. I though the same thing, haha. :smoking:

8. If its not yours, don't take it. Thieves are horrible.

Plus you gotta remember, a grower(even geurilla growers) has his life in his plants. Growing is the money we use to live on and feed our families. You try to take that from somebody, they will do whatever it takes to keep it.

If you ever see a guerilla grow, back away and don't touch anything. For your own safety.

9. I would not take someone else's plants.

10. In Southern California, Arizona, Texas, and New Mexico, guerrilla grows are common. They are usually manned by illegal immigrants who are doing it as payment to cartels for trafficking them over the border. Many times they are armed as well. Harvest at your own risk.

11. All the theives I know are too lazy or too stupid to grow thier own . Fucking over a fellow blade just becouse you can means your a piece of garbage.

12. Your scum if your growing on someone else's property to start with. Public land isn't for people's private use to make money growing pot. Guerilla growers planting huge grows in our national Parks is irresponsible. As mentioned stumbling upon these grows can be dangerous. Why should anyone have to fear using a public park. The people that do shit like this give responsible growers a bad name and do nothing but hurt the rest of us that work so hard to convince others that cannabis users can also be good citizens. Grow pot on your own property all you want but if your gonna be a pussy and steal someone else's land then the weed is fair game.

13. I did a double take at this post.

I think this is the first time I've seen a post by you that doesn't say "The Crunge" :laughing:

14. [quote name='"Mikesu58"']lol I swear when I first read this it said "If you saw a gorilla grow in a park would you take it?" I thought some stupid kid was really high posting on GC, this was less interesting.[/quote]

Same here bro, ain't nobody got time to read shit properly

15. Most guerrilla growers have their crop booby trapped with bear traps, fish hooks, guns, who the fuck knows what else.

16. I'd take it.

I would also stand around and show the grower it was me. I don't give a fuck.

17. Lol. I'm sure you are every bit as badass as you say. Lol.

18. i will not steal another persons herb. iv been robbed of my bud and my pieces. i dont want to ever make someone feel the way i did

19. If it's one plant, sure I'd chop it. Lesson learned, plant somewhere more remote!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.