Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you saw a giant pot field would you just take a few plants?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i enjoy weed, Apr 25, 2011.

1. #101 lawlnub, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    You try to turn this into some big debate and try to justify what you are doing.

I am stating that the bottom line is, stealing someone's crop is fucked up. Period.

2. #102 spokamsterdam, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Illegal immigrant or not if he spends his crop out at my work I get paid and our company expands. Illegal marijuana cultivation in one of the biggest economy boosters availiable right now. A lot of people dont work in cali or washington cuz the real money is in this grey market of marijuana cultivation. And when they crop they buy houses and start buisnesses that employ more people. They also buy all the equipment and nutrients locally every crop supporting more buisnesses. Those mexicans could be laid of electrical engineers an u just think they're illegal cuz you're in cali an they do landscaping? May be they are brothers and there mom is sick or they lost there jobs and dont want there kids to have to move and switch schools. The human race and will to survive has been around a long time to an should be respected as a piece of nature also.

3. #103 Sunsettoker, Apr 25, 2011
    Great story I love it idk why :smoke: now I know

4. #104 Herbivore2011, Apr 25, 2011
    Its because now you having fantasies of large envelopes full of weed.

5. #105 spokamsterdam, Apr 25, 2011
    I think its racist you think you can confirm an illegal because they are mexican, in california, and do landscaping. Lol that's what my cousins do down there and they aren't illegals. Im sure if they like going in the same forest you do they would have to be growing since they're mexicans an work on lawns an all. I think you should respect mans will to survive no matter what location they are givin. Maybe those mexicans are college graduates who got laid off and are trying to support their old parents and young children and not move away from home. That's pushing people away from there natural habitat when they get busted you trying to survive.

6. true brilliance here shines through, just sayin :hello:

7. A few? I'd take a shit ton. What are they going to do, call the cops? "Yeah, officer... somebody stole all my weed plants."
    Come after you? Its a crop, take from the edge AWAY from where their house or whatever is (If there is one there) and leave. They cant see over all those plants!

8. #108 Sunsettoker, Apr 25, 2011
    I agree with you on almost all your points, but I think turning them in is really harsh(unless you can find away to just have their crop taken) even though that would probably be the only way to do it unless you did it yourself which doesn't seem that dangerous considering its only two guys but you never now they may be more dangerous than they seem

9. #109 spokamsterdam, Apr 25, 2011
    Haha let's im bringin u sum kill to texas dawg an were smokin

10. 1luv my friend :)

11. #111 nug thug, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    They hold relevance if I were a Mexican or a Texan. However, if I were born as either of them, I would have grown up in an entirely different environment and my thoughts and feelings would be radically different. I wouldn't be the person I am, I would be someone else. The truth of the matter is that I am not someone else, and although I have thought of what it would be like to be someone else; I'm not and I won't think about it any more or less with your comments.
    Although I do participate in it, I don't entirely believe in 'consumerism by any means necessary' as it decimates a lot of the landscape. I do participate in legalization activism and I participate in protecting other parts of nature.
    I am willing to admit that I made an assumption in saying that they might be illegal immigrants. Regardless of whether or not they are citizens, I don't care. What I care about is preserving one of few forest reserves; not the wants of humans. Again, you're going into hypothetical statements. I could go into hypothetical ideas by saying, "oh what if they're all murdering people out there instead" but that's not the point of this. What I'm defending is the well-being of the forest. My interest is in protection of the forest, not about the concern of the people who have already benefited from the decimation of thousands of other forests. Is it so much to ask for the protection of one forest when so many other ones have been destroyed?

edit:

I honestly do not plan on turning them in. That was simply an alternative I presented, as it seems like the only other alternative to riding their growing operation in a forest preservation if I were not to do it on my own.

12. thats how u end up shot and/or dead were im from...:bolt:

13. I would never take from a large growing operation, that is asking for trouble. What I am speaking of takes place in a few square acres, where there isn't enough space to set up a watch-tower or anything to that extreme.

14. No I wouldn't.

I would rent a truck and come back and take them all.

15. There was a grow op in BC that was being guarded by black bears, I wouldn't fuck with that :laughing:

16. Well all weed is man grown so someone has to own it. Id just ask to buy some. If it was like 2 thousand years ago I'd find a huge field of it and smoke till I pass out.

17. Sounds awesome to me.

Few rounds from the rifle, and I have some bear jerky to eat for munchies.

Bear meat tastes goooood.

18. you've seen the ways :)

the only thing else i'm gonna say in this thread is...

remember.. there are people like you, who agree, the forest is one of the last good things we have... but have to find a way, ya know :)

19. I heard about that one, as a friend of mine lives up in Nelson near where it took place. I was told that the bears were actually quite friendly. I still wouldn't have fucked with it... that would be frightening.

20. Yeah supposedly the bears had become so accustomed to human interaction they were basically docile. But the thing is if I stumbled upon a bear in the woods my first reaction wouldn't be "shit I'm fine it won't attack me' haha