Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you roll a joint wrong, is it possible that it won't work at all?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zack330, Nov 12, 2009.

1. I mean you're still inhaling THC, right?​

2. but if it aint rolled right the shit will run to da sto an back id just split it an try again:)

3. #3 spencera35, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
  4. Ugh, ive rolled joints in the dark and accidentally licked the non sticky side of the paper and it just failed bad. Re-roll was almost nessisary. Damn that was a fuck up and a half.

5. if you roll it too tight you wont be able to get it lit/get a puff. if you roll it too lose it will just fail, and if you dont bust it up enough it will run like a mau fucka :smoking: hit the pipe, its easier :)

6. If you can manage to get the bud to burn and the smoke into your lungs, then yeah you'll still get that good ol' THC... But, the better you roll the join, the smoother it will be smoking it, it'll just burn nicely, and you wont have to worry about it burning at crazy angles or having to re roll it.

My suggestion is just practice rolling tobacco, until your joints come out perfect, that way you wont waste weed and you'll get to impress people with your amazing roll, heh. :D

7. Yeah, thats good advice and all. But just warning ya the way tobaccos cut it rolls a LOT easier than weed. Just saying from my experience.