If you return something payed for by a check, will you get cash back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Jan 18, 2008.

1. or will it be redeposited?

2. Cash back. But basically depends on the store. You could end up getting a merchandise card to their store. Its all about policy.

3. ohhh someones got a scam worked up to get cash

4. ahahahaha.

nothing too hardcore, just a pack of razors... that are 15 fucking dollars. I don't need them that bad.

5. hahaha awnser this Q

are you buying weed with the 15 dollars?

yes or no? lol

6. hahahahah sounds like some shit id do

7. Basically the store can do whatever they want.

8. why not give out a gift card??? im sure many never get used. even if 1 percent of them never get used, its much more efficient then givin cash back....simple business if you ask me, any store that gives out cash cant be in it for the money...
    at least, thats the way i feel about it

9. Damn that went pretty well, i gotta do that more often.

Was just a supermarket.

10. 99 cent store, for the cheapest razors.:)

11. yeah dude 99 cents why 15 dollars?

I can get a G of dank for that :O

12. STOP SCAMMING FOR WEED MONEY, IT MAKES US ALL LOOK BAD.

nice trick though, addict. :)

13. Please don't judge this fellow blade. If he can get a pack of disposable razors for 1 dollar somewhere else, and treat himself at the same time, why not? You only live once and I don't see how that makes anybody look bad.:confused: :confused_2:

14. Its the gillete fusion razors. It was only a four pack too. I told my mom to pick me up a pack and I never dreamed they would be that much. So i brought it back. It wouldn't really be a scam, unless i kept the razors, went into a store and stole a pack of the same brand, and returned it at the original store. I might have done that, but even if I did I wouldn't tell you :p

either way, the kush is in, and it is luscious.

15. usually the recipt wont say the form of payment, so they consider any kind of transaction in the form of cash cuz money is the same no matter what form. but you should check the recipt to see for sure cuz some stores may be different, but drug stores or grocery stores like the one you got the razors at probobly wont.

16. hey hey he didnt sc`am anyone man he jus got his money aback

sooooooo FUHHHH Q BIOTCH CAUSE IM RICK JAMEZ!!! :D

17. if you ever see someone peeking in the trash can ouside of walmart and pulling out a reciept, well, I guess thats what they'll be returning later ;)

on xmas eve I saw these guys walk out with an hd player while some other guy distracted the greeter asking him some question about something 'just over here' and sure as shit these guys leaving beeped like a mfer

the look on the on guys face carrying the hd player like a football was priceless - stress, panic, joy all in 5 secs lol

18. thats why god puts thoughts of stealing stuff in our minds:rolleyes: