If you own or use an ashtray..

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Loach123, Jul 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jokes aside the dude who owns raw rolling papers made this absolutely massive ash tray because he wanted to one up versace I think. Not sure I'd want a massive ashtray but it's kinda cool.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The raw one is bigger u can't tell in the pics I tried to put amazon links but it wouldn't let me so just look it up yourself if u care

• Like Like x 1
  2. That’s sick

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lol so how come your thread got deleted with the link in it?

4. Bc we got enough responses kid now shoo, would still love to hear answers to the most important features of ashtrays if anyone feels like commenting besides this weirdo

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. So now you're name calling? Don't lie a mod deleted it because you was fishing for people to do your bs survey so you get paid lol.

6. Thanks everyone who helped out

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I use my super stealthy canuk seeds silicone ashtray sometimes i cant even find it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The world is my ashtray...

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 killset, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    You're very welcome. Strange you've never heard of a blow job though. I've had a lot of them in my 54 years of existence. Some good...some bad...but all worth it. I am a little weird, more freaky then weird but I'm ok with that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I’m down to spitball

-heavy weight (doesn’t slide all around)
    -low center of gravity (doesn’t tip)
    -made out of something that is able to be cleaned back to looking new (maybe glass)
    -aesthetics (whether worked glass, or carving, or etching etc.)
    -a couple multi-purpose notches for Js, blunts, dab tools, etc
    -perhaps a Debowler-style cashing tool, or maybe even a matching stoner multi tool with a packer, poker, casher, hemp wick wrap included in the package with a magnetic attachment point to the ash tray
    -no paint or weird coatings that might fade or chip

• Like Like x 1
  11. You’re awesome, thanks for your feedback!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. it is really clean

13. Dont be a turtle, people who get head can call it whatever they want lol and trust me killsets a intelligent guy who could pull a chick in 30 seconds.

Your working on an ashtray design. Good luck to ya.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Good god.

15. TRUST ME......if MORE MONEY can be made off of it.....there is THAT MUCH THOUGHT going into it.....

16. In Asia they call it sucky sucky ..:yay:

17. Do yourself a favor and never visit Hawaii. They'll string you up by your balls for that attitude. The world may be your ashtray but the rest of us have to pick up your damned butts.

18. I have two de-bowlers. Debowlers-glass-group.png Helps clean your bowl or bong slide out...

• Like Like x 1
  19. I used to have the old school ashtrays on a pedestal, but made the mistake of getting rid of them. This is similar to one that I used to have. They can be found on Ebay, garage sales, and elsewhere I'm sure.

Vintage Ashtray Pedistal.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. That it holds ash and will not break if I accidentally drop it coughing my brains out.