If you own an outdoor cat..

Discussion in 'Pets' started by blazingbuds, Jul 7, 2013.

Awwww, your mama's big mannnnn!

2. And here I thought all outside cats dig through garbage and munch on various pests so they could come home and rub up against you and lick your fingers.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #163 karlkush21, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
    [quote name="MIsalmonslammer" post="18711862" timestamp="1379695800"]No cats don't kill pests they kill other pray animals that NATIVE predators rely on. They simply disrupt the food chain.Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] they dont disrupt the food chain they're simply on top of the food chain in the world of suburban animalsinhale that goodshit, exhale the bullshit

I feel bad for you bro, you must've had a shitty upbringing maybe you got molested by a weird uncle or something?

5. inhale that goodshit, exhale the bullshit

Attached Files:

6. No need to feel bad!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

So you liked it when you got molested? 

8. I like it when you guys go so low. Haha I'm one of the very few who didn't say they would kill people over plants or a damn cat. You shoot my pet I'll beat your ass. Pretty stable mindset compared to some here.

Why should I value your life over the life of my companion pet? Eye for an eye. That's not low.

What's low is when you consider yourself a better asset to the planet and ecosystem than a pet when you do considerably more harm to the world around you simply by existing.

10. Everyones got an opinion mine is backed by science though. I'll continue to do what I do and you do what you do this shits pointless.

Science also starts you're contributing to the slow, inevitable destruction of the planet while... my cat kills a few frogs and squirrels and does negligible damage to one ecosystem.

So you tell me who deserves to be eliminated from the planet.  :confused_2:

12. first off i see so many argumental fallacies here it just made me laugh

dont be so stupid to try to keep the inevitable from happening. its evolution. survival of the fittest. the worlds animals have migrated MANY times and has changed the ecosystem which is just fine. its not untill every living thing becomes effected is it a problem, like humans poluting(on a side note dont buy into half of this " go green movement". the motivation is money, "going green" is just a byproduct and marketing scheme) 

again, survival of the fittest

good point in the fact that the cat will go through psychological torture in the supposed "humane" way, but shooting it is just as inhumane. you can easily miss the head easily and the cat will be in severe pain instead of instant death. if you hit anything other than the head/neck area it will most likely not be instantaneous, but intead go into shock, which is very unpleasant. and if you decide to argue you are a good shot then props, but that doesnt mean the cat wont suddenly and unexpectedly move during the shot

again, evolution, survival of the fittest

National and state studies have established that from 54 to 71 percent of women seeking shelter from abuse reported that their partners had threatened, injured or killed one or more family pets (Anicare Model workshop, Tacoma, 2004.)

A 1997 study  by the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Northeastern University found that 70 percent of animal abusers had committed at least one other crime. Almost 40 percent had committed violent crimes against people.

id say your likely to go to jail. 

how about you be a smart kid and not let your brain rot from smoking weed and allowing your brain to be lazy. your the type that makes stoners look stupid when there are plenty of brilliant stoners

except youd be the one more likely to go to jail. its easy to burn down a house and make it look like an accident. not so easy to make murder look like an accident, especially when youve got a motive that may or may not be proven.

shit happens. cats find a way out of the house alot. i fully agree with you about being a responsible pet owner, but you still might be killing a responsible pet owners cat

exactly what i mean by inhuman form of killing. this cat suffered a terrible last few minutes of its life

except our point is based on both science and morals. lets kill all the humans because they are killing the planet.
    atleast cats are only changing the ecosystem, not destroying it

and to whoever said that humans need to be less egocentric, well said. if you actually observe youll noticce humans are just like any other animal. watch people and ignore the communication skills and it becomes very clear.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8fm3Z7jgWM
    evolution by korn. at about 1 minute portrays exactly what im saying.
    the reason some of us have become more than just another animal is because of religion. look at typical sins of religion, sex, addiction/glutony, violence, pride(dominance), selfishness.  these are all animal instincts. the only thing that makes us different from any other animal is critical thinking skills(meaning intelligence). that one thing allows us to go against instinct and allowed us to become advanced in many ways. without it we are nothing more than a common ape

13. First off I don't miss alright bro? Now that we have that out of the way please do tell how you think that cat kill was inhumane. 1 bullet damn near cut it in half it didn't even flinch bro, very humane kill.

You don't understand anatomy very well, then. That wasn't an instant kill.

15. Oh come one now maybe not a lot of book work on anatomy but plenty of field. I know its not always possible to get an instant kill but let me tell you that instance was.

No. It wasn't. The brain clearly stayed alive for some time after.

17. Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Bitch please. That cats brain was will alive for a bit. Weather or not the dimetheltryptamine kept it from feeling the carnage is the real issue. If you know so much about anatomy you'd know that the cats body was still fighting to live.

18. Do you know what high caliber rifles do to an animals insides. Organs get liqified. Maybe the cats brain was still goin but the rest of the system was automatically shut down.

19. #180 Sgtstadanko707, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    Picture a 30-06 on a pig. Now on a cat. Enought said.