If you own an outdoor cat..

Discussion in 'Pets' started by blazingbuds, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Never one have I mention plants buddy, brush up them reading skills.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. So buddy tell me why exactly do you want to kill cats again? refresh my memory since i seem to suck at reading

3. That would be true if they were part of the natural ecosystem but there not.

4. From the beginning I mentioned their impact on the ecosystem.

5. Humans have a huge impact on the ecosystem.

Does that mean you run around shooting everyone you see?

6. [quote name="lazytoker" post="18684436" timestamp="1379268914"]Dude what are cats going to do to your plants? If anything they will kill other little pests from messing with your plants... But idk, serious question. I've never had a problem with cats eating my plants[/quote

The males try to piss on them. Or they play with the nugs like ball and string. Hair all over.

7. Maybe they aren't for now, but doesn't mean they won't be in the near future. The biggest cause IMHO of why they might not be part of the ecosystem anymore is because of all the chemicals + pollution (man made shit) stealing the cat's position in the ecosystem. So please kill yourself or convert to islam and enter the jihadist movement to decrease human population. OR respect wildlife instead of loading up bullets filled with explosives and other chemicals in it. I'm no expert in guns, but i do know it is a threat to nature unlike cats,

8. Cry me a river

They do the same thing that Bobcats and Mountain Lions do.

I'm willing to bet you are not native to North America. Should we shoot you?

10. Oh I am sorry. I forgot we are on a weed site crying about cats. Take that crap to PETA.

Attached Files:

11. I will not dispute that humans are a detrament to the ecosystem we do many things like pollution and bring animals from different parts that don't belong here and we call them invasives. House cats will never be a part of our natural ecosystems just like feral hogs. Even salmon in the great lakes are by definition an invasive we introduced them to get rid of another invasive ocean fish the alewive. I kill them too.

12. No, actually i'm trying/"crying" to get you out of your "somewhat" childish brain.
    PS: I see you took the time to take a picture of yourself with the middle finger... Get a life, nuff said

13. You could try.

No they don't they're more similar with a bobcat but all they do is creat unnatural competition for native animals that live off of small game.

14. so if you found some kid taking nugs off your plants would you kill him too? 

15. That was the pic I sent into high times. So don't worry that wasn't just for you.

16. Good to know

17. hahahahahahaha. I'm surprised you're not already locked up. I'm no psychic, but i think i know where you'll end up eventually. Someone this stupid, i'm willing to say it's a safe bet. 

Actually, domestic cats live off the same small game.

And there's no bobcats that patrol my yard. Literally no competition for them with my cat.

Also, I didn't ask if we could, I asked if we should.

19. Lol. Because I know how the law works. Sure. I am about to recive my Md in criminal justice. I know what is well with in my rights. Ps less than 1% of people with a college degree go to jail. Don't think I will fit that statistic.

That's clearly a made up figure.