if you only have $50

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by fatelvis, Mar 1, 2010.

1. what sativa dominant regular seeds would you order. i've grown 3 crops of northern lights from clones and would like somethin i could breed with the nl ladies..any suggestions will be appreciated.....i really am an old fat man who enjoys playin guitar...need somethin to help with "creativity"

2. Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm X G13

Thats brainstorm haze. Im looking for a creative high too. Im not ready to grow yet but shortly I will be once I move. G13 is a great strain too to be crossed

3. Personally I can recommend Jock Horror from Nirvana. Easy to grow for a beginner, good yield, potent and fun uppity high.

Check my grow journal (link in my sig) to take a look at what you could expect. :smoke:

4. i appreciate you fellers suggestions. ordered 10 nirvana skunk#1 seeds from seedboutique and here's my thinkin..if there are no females,the skunk can be bred to the northern lights..next order of bidness is to get some haze to breed with the nl and skunk.. seeds were $33 shipping included... anybody have any suggestions as to a haze?

5. just got email that order was sent out this mornin.

6. Mr. Nice has some very fine Haze strains. Sam's Cultivator Choice Haze X Skunk would be a great Haze strain. Sam worked with Haze probably more than any other breeder and is responsible for introducing it to Dutch breeders. I'm not a big fan of Seedsman, especially their femaleseed, however they have an original Haze which a friend grew and it was very true and very much a true Sativa Haze. Be prepared with the Seedsman original Haze b/c it takes about 15, 16 weeks to mature. The Seedsman seeds are like $25 for 10 regs.

7. thanks alot,i'll go check them out..

8. lessismore,i checked the skunkman out. that is the exact seed that i started to buy but was afraid that the genes might be too mixed up.. wish i had waited...

9. nothin yet.

10. seeds came in today and i couldnt have been more satisfied with the way they were packaged..top notch all the way around..annnd,got 5 free mandaa safari mix..if half of these seeds sprout i'll be tickled to death...

11. Beat me to it!!!! I have been dying to try Jock Horror as I have heard some really good things about it.

12. yeah try your information

13. i checked out yer grow..if i go with jock horror it'll come in handy but i think i'm gonna get some original haze x skunk...not 100%,still just thinkin out loud..

14. Here you go, I suggest Strawbery Cough for just $16.64 and about $15 shipping Pick & Mix Seeds . Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough Feminized. Good luck. :smoking:

15. anyplace i can get strawberrycough in regular seed?..would like to have chance of a male so i can breed...thanks a lot

16. #16 front242, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    5-Star $50.00 Wild Rose Seeds

[​IMG]
    Indoor/Outdoor
    Sativa. The high makes you happy, no tired come down. Great tasting weed, kinda sweet. Colombian Sativa male crossed with Blue Mountain Jamaican. Fast for a Sativa, producing nice crystalized buds.
    Height: 3-4 Ft indoors/ 5-6 Ft outdoors
    Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks indoors/ late Oct outdoors
    10 seeds

if you can find anybody shipping to the states this is an awesome strain, wild rose came in 2nd in the vansterdam bowl last yr Vansterdam Ganja Games | Main / Marijuana Bowl

17. Seedsman makes a good skunk haze, that would probably compliment NL pretty good.

18. the other mandala mix and the three skunks have now shown the little white tails..yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha...thats 6 for 6...i've read so much about folks gettin old seeds that didnt germinate,but i have had excellent results so far...i appreciate all the good suggestions..when i'm vaporizin this killer weed i'll be thinkin about ye.hehehe..gotta get to work and put these seeds in some dirt..

19. all 6 seeds have now ceme up and are about one inch high..when i order more seeds it'll be from seedboutique..

20. 5 of the seeds are lookin good and one skunk might be a runt...