If you only had 1 year to live....

Discussion in 'General' started by 2packush420, Jun 26, 2013.

1. What would you do if you had exactly 365 days to live?

I would smoke a bunch of weed. Visit a bunch of countries I've always wanted to visit, and, when I'm down to my last day, I would try to rob a bank, you know, leave something behind for my family.

2. I would fall in love again for when I die, it'll be one final troll on whoever I chose.

3. Skate my heart out, traveling the world and going balls out on a monumental edit. Takes every drug I can. Party all night. Meet a bunch of cool people. Have sexual intercourse with fine females. Fall in love with one of them. Take a trip to outerspace. Make lots of art and graffiti and have my pieces sold after. 

The usual

4. try and find a cure so i can live longer

5. drugs sex and rock n roll

6. Still be broke as fuck, so doing the exact same thing im doing now. 

7. I would suicide on day 1 to defy this!!!

8. Use my age and disease to rise to a position where I will have a chance to change the world and get my name in the history books before I die.

9. How will this get you "mad high"

10. Trolls get high on eating raw cannabis. You didn't know?

11. My mind set is always "this could be my last day" since I lost my brother a few years ago, life is way too fucking short as it is. But if I knew I only had a year to live, I'd go intentionally bankrupt having the time of my life. I wouldn't have to worry about how something may fuck up my future or not, on my last day I'd either be partying until my final hours where I'd just reminisce on all the good things in my life or I'd be robbing a bank to give money away to family, friends, and people who need it. Some of us might not be here tomorrow, just appreciate the time you've already had while living in the moment. Any thoughts on my future are just what-if scenarios where I act to situations accordingly, I'm glad to have come as far as I did and be a better person lol, if this doesn't make that much sense I'm pretty geeked.

12. I would first go and get a second opinion and make sure I didn't test false positive for whatever terminal illness I was diagnosed with. Right OP? ;)

13. Rob a bank, head to foreign country...Buy it, run it into the ground and start war with numerous other countries.

Shit ain't gonna matter in 365 days anyway, might as well fuck some shit up and scar the world myself. :cool:

14. Eat 24/7 and get fat as fuck.

15. This is what i would do
    - Become supreme Pedochu (a pickchu version of pedobear)
    - Smoke weed
    - Well, become a murder
    - Get my hands onto a nuclear bomb
    - And finally become supreme leader of the world

16. smoke, fuck, eat, and sleep. in that order. 

17. Smoke massive amounts of weed.
    Drink beer everyday.
    Have sex everyday all day.
    Travel to every country.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

haha good God. shame he deleted that. eating pot, lol.
    anyways. I'd smoke, animate, be social, fuck and maybe do some things I always wanted. you know. really expensive stuff, visit countries in top hotels and visit top restaurants. Generally live a high life for a year and die with a pretty big grin on my face.