If You Love Your Balls Read This

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VolcomSton3d, Dec 20, 2007.

1. I was sitting on the john laying down a rather large mud monkey (thank you Mr. Mackey), when i noticed that my balls actually move on their own! I was sittin their for 5min tryin to figure out how i never noticed this. Watch your balls for a good 5min and see wut i mean!:p:smoke:

2. noticed it a few times throughout my life... I'm pretty sure its the skin regulating to air temps?

3. My lava lamp broke, but watching my balls wiggle around is just as much fun . :smoke:

4. hahahahahahahah rofl at this thread. hahaha omfg..

and im not even baked..

5. How can you not have noticed this in your lifetime? Can't you feel it happening?

You must have some numb balls or something because when it gets cold I feel th em shits shrivel right the fuck up.

6. Word. Even just now, as a cool ass breeze swept through my room...i could feel my balls creep up and shrivel a bit.....i musta been like 13 the first time i noticed my nuts move more than just side to side :p

7. Something hot + something cold + balls = too much fun

8. I've noticed my testicles go up and down as I breath. Like they're all attached to the same muscles or something....

9. I believe the cremaster muscle is the bastard responsible for juggling your balls. Thanks Human Sexuality class.

10. lol wtf, I have known this since I can remember.