if you live in the USA read this!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by offlineafk, Aug 1, 2011.

1. You are right on point. Republican/democrat it makes very little difference. The whole thing is a big charade to just perpetuate the political system, which is very similar to fascism, or what Benito Mussolini referred to as "corporatism". The division people into separate groups to play against each other, while the state with help of the multinational corporations and labor unions set policies which benefit the tripartism (politicians, corporations, and labor unions).

2. The Patriot Act was passed with support from BOTH parties. Obama supports it as much as Bush now that he's in charge. Ron Paul doesn't and he's a Republican. Save the partisan hack posts. They hold us back as a species and keep the nation divided.

3. I have said it once and I'll say it again. Until someone starts killing these politicians and corrupt senators, change will never come. These guys feel bulletproof, they know they are in power. Nothing will change until they are in fear of their lives..

sad but true.

4. Yeah, I don't see it getting past the senate. It still has more hoops to jump through to become law.

5. Not possible to monitor every average joe's internet browsing. That would require a mass amount of man power and money which they don't have either of.

It's because of things like the Murdoch scams in England lol. Fucking random ass people hacking shit... I'd blame anon's fail attempts at a war with the government :/

6. .....but all they gotta do is ask...

7. What?? So, my work can monitor everywhere people have been using a small appliance. Doing so on a larger scale is not all that difficult. Certain companies will get rich storing all this data (ever wonder how Oracle's founder is #10 richest man in world? LOTS of data being stored on everyone.) Plus, if you are a smart slimy politician, you write the bill so that companies must comply with the legislation and use their OWN employees and infrastructure to do the work of government for them. The largest, most compliant companies will thrive, while smaller ISP's will be forced out of the marketplace. Win-win for big ISP's. In fact, they are likely the ones who proposed such laws for our "safety." Oh, and their financial benefit. :rolleyes:;)
    Once again, follow the money. :cool:

8. Dude, what the fuck. Im fuckin pissed. T-Fizz is about to start smashin shit.

Thats too fucked up.

Like, Americas already corrupt as fuck, what the hell is this shit.

But how are they gonna monitor people?

Theres a fuckload of people in the US, are they gonna randomly check people out?

I have my location written all over this shit.. Am I not gonna be able to harvest this year??

Where the fuck is waldo?

9. Much easier to get damaging info thru Facebook....

10. True, But most people dont put too bad of shit on facebook, Certainly not posting pics of grow ops, thats for sure.

I really hope this doesnt pass. Id literally move to canada.

11. fuck this....seriously fuck this. im getting so sick of these people trampling all over our rights + the constitution. covering it up with excuses like "oh god weve got to protect the children!" what a bunch of bullshit.

FUCK YOU. log that in the data base you fucking pricks.

12. Freedom of speech is on the agenda too. The government came down on Jesse Ventura for getting corrupt government "secret" information out to us. They control dang near everything, and are going for keeps.

13. And people frown upon those who would seek a revolution? Remember this : As a citizen of the United States it is your right and duty to overthrow a government that no longer serves the people. If you are tired of this crap why not do something about it? I'm going to try. All it takes is the right push.