If you live in SoCal like San Diego post here!

Discussion in 'General' started by DoubleBackwards, May 31, 2006.

1. yo man mira mesa SD right hurr.

2. WORD to it all , just blazed a bowl.... feelin good

repin' socal baby - san clemente

3. San Diego baby!

love cruzin to pacific beach

4. up at berkeley right now
    but from pasadena 626!

5. Where in santa ana you at?

6. Orange County | Mission Viejo

7. O.C. here!
    City of Orange.
    :smoking:

8. Long Beach - 562 !!

9. i'll be in so cal in april or may :p don't know which part yet but i got my eye on huntington beach area.

10. im from the one and only sensinitas (encinitas/north county)

11. my sister lives in san diego..you can see pacific beach when you pull out of her neighborhood..its sick. but im thinking of moving out there this summer (i graduate) i know shit is expensive, but do you think itd be hard to get a place out there?

12. Highland Park, Los Angeles, CA, USA... aka SHITTOWN, U.S.A. :hello:

13. I'm glad I stumbled on this, as I will be going to San Diego during spring break. I have a question....where's the best place to look for bud? And no, I'm not asking for a hookup, so DON'T BAN ME!!!! I asked a similar question a few months ago, and was consequently banned because some administrator thought I was asking for a hookup...ahh, the frustration. I'm just asking where I should look, such as a particular street or something.... Any info would be appreciated, as I already checked on webehigh. Thanks!

14. i would go to UCSD on a friday or saturday night and hit up a party and try to find someone. i have friends up at UCSD and at the parties i went to the it was really easy to find a dealer or someone to sell you a quarter oz
    but if you're older then i wouldn't know since i don't go to SD that much

15. I'm going to be in SD tomorrow and sunday :D and I just got my dr. rec so I'm gonna find a dispensary or 2. Any of you guys know of a good place to buy bud and clones?

16. I'm only gonna be there for about five days, so I didn't really want to spend time at a college party. I was wondering if there were the dudes who stand on the corners kind of thing, even though that's real sketchy. Or if there's something similar to Venice Beach in LA where there's just a bunch of friendly stoners. Any help is appreciated!

17. no dude.

18. No dude? So in all of San Diego, there is no place that I could walk around until I saw sombody who looked like they smoked, and then ask them for a hookup?
    I find that hard to believe. In my conservative town of just over 100,000 people in the midwest, you could do this at certain places at certain times of the year. I'm not sure I'll accept a "no dude". Anybody have something more specific than "no dude?"

19. #40 ziggyshugenadz, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009

i wouldnt recommend it. like somebody said, going to a ucsd or state party would be your best bet. huge parties with ussually alot of chill people, just find one smoking and ask if he can get you a sack. i have gotten ripped off from some random dude on the streets and that will probably happen to you too if oyu try it. hitting up a college party is your best bet. that or hang around OB/PB.

EDIT: holy shit! last time i posted in this thread was almost 3 years ago! hahaha.