If you live in San Francisco...

Discussion in 'General' started by KingJames, Apr 1, 2008.

1. ...help me out!

I'm thinking about up and moving to the Bay Area within the next year. Along with many other personal reasons, I need a lifestyle change, and I feel like SF is much better suited to me than where I live now. I've been there once before, but that was 3 or 4 years ago. I liked it a lot, but at the time, I wasn't thinking about it in terms of a place to live... Probably because I was like 16, lol.

Anyway, what do you guys like about it? Dislike about it? I know those questions are pretty damn vague, but I won't be able to make a trip out there till July or August, so I figured, what better way to find out than to ask my fellow blades?

Any insight and/or information you guys can give me would be extremely helpful.

Thanks! Peace!

2. San Francisco is a great city. I might be moving up next fall for school. I would be transferring from University of Oregon and going to USF. But I think SF is the second most expensive location behind Manhattan, so prepare for wherever you end up to cost A BUNCH of money. I will either just dorm (even though I don't want to), just because of the hassle and $$ in paying for an apartment. But I know USF is in a perfect location as far as entertainment and being close to everything. You got downtown near by, Golden Gate Park, Haight Street, countless great restaurants, and cool people. Not too mention being near students and plenty of stoner friendly people. Pretty sure the area is called Richmond. And surrounding areas are Panhandle, Haight Ashbury....but yeah, craigslist is your friend. Sure someone with more knowledge on the area will come through here and let you know what is up.