if you liked john...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by McLovin23_x2, Dec 18, 2008.

1. gimme some feed back. i never gone public with my stuff. cept fer some art teachers

if you want any backstory on anyof them.. just ask.
    but uh..
    better jessica is actually an old friends from highschool.
    better ryan is an old boyfriends from a past life.
    hippie patch shadowed is my first digital work i did in highschool in a PS class.
    the iDont peice is a bumper stick i made for facebook. back when i didnt, but now i do.
    aaannnd, last and definaley least is a painting of me when i want to say liek 12, but realistically i was probably close to 14.

Attached Files:

2. You're uh.. pretty pathetic.

3. unacceptable rince. youve been reported.

very nice mclovin, youre very talented and have unique style. keep doing your thing!

4. Photoshop filters...

5. umm, noo.
    i used PhotoShop on most of them. but that was for just touch ups.
    i paint them, then i have a friend who works with a graphics company scan them for me, and i do some clerical work on them.
    nice try though.

6. This isn't called for bro, take your negativity elsewhere.

7. Thats photoshop and then some..

8. nice, rince has been taken care of.

dont let the trolls sweat you mclovin, keep doing your thing, most people appreciate it.

9. very impressive! : )

keep up the great work, you should turn this into your art thread, and keep posting new work.

10. im doing a completely photoshop piece. idk tho, its kinda a pain in the ass. i like real media more.

but ill definatley add more work as i dig them up in the file mess that is my computer.

11. Send me the original "better ryan" and let's see how close I can get it to looking like yours.

12. i didnt put this up as a contest.
    i put this up to share the hours of my day.

13. Nice work, I see where McLovin is coming from sayin he doesnt want other people to try and copy his work, because then people can learn your style, then you have competition and it isnt as unique keep doin your thing

14. this one i did with all photoshop since people are accusing me of photoshop on traditional works.
    i sketched out the basic outlines, and the i just scanned it in and did basically everything on photshop.

total: about 7 or 8 hours

she want you to know that:
    "gabby is the bomb"

Attached Files:

15. Definitely not. Photoshop filters are far more obvious. I've been working with photoshop for about 5 years, I can tell those are real life paintings. I could scan a picture of myself go to filters and click cutout but it would look nothing like those. Keep up the artwork McLovin!

16. thanks