Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you like the color purple, you will jizz...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidhseo, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I just joined this site yesterday and I thought I'd share some of the purple colored buds I've had the honor of tasting in the past few months.

GDP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown Sativa Strain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Power
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think! Rate my buds! Btw, I pay about $50-55 per 8th for these buds.

2. nice pics mannn

3. Very sexy pics goodsir :bongin:

4. damn dude, and those even look like theyre legit names haha you have a nice hookup my friend. :smoke:

5. lovin the sexy purple of the purple power

6. Gooo! The last one made me jizz

7. Ahaha was like Wtf this ain't Jo purp till I got last nug hahah

8. once i got an oz of stuff that looks like the stuff first pics for 150 shit had me melting to my couch

9. This is fucking sick!

10. Btw, I live in Georgia, one of the least marijuana friendly states in the country, according to the laws that is. There's plenty of stoners here, we all just live in the wrong state. I wish I had access to legit medical marijuana like alot of you do through legal dispensaries. one day... one day..

11. ^Ha, I lived in Canton for a while. Pretty shitty in regards to marijuana culture. And kind of just shitty overall.

12. Very nice looking bud man. Shame about the price though.. considering it probably cost a dollar or two a gram to grow.

13. someone fed their plants ice water lol

14. damn brah, that was quite the gangsta entrance, there. :eek::cool:

that herb looks fucking bomb, though. seriously. Are you from the PNW area by chance? looks similar to the shit I see. :smoke: and welcome to the yard, homie.

enjoy the smoke!:wave:

15. damn... its hard to see the purpel cause its covered in trichs.. thats when u know its dank!

16. That purple kush looks identical to the purple kush i picked up in a dispencery. Very potent strain, hits u in 3 hits