If you like Sufi music

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by MasterOG, Jan 25, 2011.

1. then this is for you! This great man was born and raised in Sindh, Pakistan, also where my family is from :hello:

Plus its awesome while high

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yENa-FPgiCA]YouTube - ALAN FAKIR (Amar Geet Vol-2)[/ame]

Enjoy :smoke:

2. #2 aero18, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    What is he saying? His voice is amazing!

I hear "Allah" but even though I cannot understand anything else, it is sounds beautiful.

3. Dude i didn't understand anything he said but that was amazing.;)

4. The mood is of separation and waiting to be united with the beloved. The double meaning is that of the Sufi waiting all his life for one glimpse of The Almighty's face:

when the red roses will bloom then we will meet, when those birds that will return and will make those sounds (har har) then we will meet. when the tears will move down the cheek like pearls then we will meet. when red roses will bloom then we will meet, Allah those days of parting were kind mistakes of youth so we will meet when there are red roses.

5. that music was great very moving , and i really liked this here too

iv read a little about the Sufi but not much i found it to be really amazing thou

i heard this one Sufi saying before i found to be interesting " long ago god drew a circle in the stand right where you are stand , you were never not coming here this was never not going to happen"