If you like STS9, pretty lights, theivery corp, and electronic shit to get baked to

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by oceanngrove, Apr 13, 2009.

1. check out my music. www.myspace.com/oceanngrove.

just got some new samplers and midi controllers that I'm running through ableton live.

2. Groovy dude, groovy. I dig it.

3. word, thanks.

4. I like it man and it's rare that I can sit and listen to a whole sts9 song and if your playing all the music it makes it even more impressive

5. thanks dude. yeah thats all me, the laptop, and midi controllers.

have you ever seen STS9? i went to the four night NYE run and the shit was OUT OF CONTROL!! even if you cant sit and listen to whole song, go see one of their shows. the light show they have on top of their jams are a facemelting combination.

you can always find super dank bud, and any other drugs at sts9 shows...another plus.

6. Naw I've never seen them I would go to see them at a fest but its not worth paying a lot of money (at least to me) to go see and then all the extra money for bud and acid

7. brah thats sick thanks, btw all I had to do was read STS9 and I was in here!

8. sound tribe is sick. im seein them twice this summer at wakarusa and rothbury...SO FUCKING READYY!!!!!!

you hittin any good shows comin up?

9. yo i just posted a new song called "the fluff"....check it outttt

10. pretty cool man,I havent listened to everything yet but Im sure I will.

11. Mad props dude, I like all of those especially sts9. +rep, and your from g town, nice man.:)

12. Ahh yes, Waka!

Can't wait to see STS9, Shpongle, and OTT all back to back. Gonna be trippin hard

13. Damn man, good shit! I definitely dig it. Only checked out a few so far, but definitely good chill shit. What programs u use?

14. Very nice man! keep it up, it's real ill.

15. yo were you at the shpongle set at outpost? that shit was illl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of the set i spent sitting outside the right side of the tent smoking deemsters and making patterns out of glowsticks

my world dissolved into spiraling vortices of geometric shapes

16. thanks everyone for the props on the music....its cool to know that some people out there enjoy it

im workin on a free alubm that will be on itunes by the end of the summer

17. right now im only using a pirated version of ableton live 7 and a throwback edirol pcr-m1.....used to use fruity loops but that software isn't very useful for doin shit live

18. #18 KAdernal, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    personally I think the biscuits shit on STS9. Shpongle is good and the few times Ive seen OTT he doesnt really mix it up too much. deeemster zommmmbieeeeee. I think the shit they did for ronald jenkees is sick tho. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-FC3DLKwc&feature=fvw"]YouTube - STS9 Collab - Using their drums to jam with!! FUN![/ame] a little S&M at Red Rocks. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkXmA1nf-w&feature=related"]YouTube - The Disco Biscuits Strobelights and Martinis Red Rocks[/ame]

19. Dude...you have some really good shit. I'm not gonna lie, as soon as the beat kicked in with every song on that myspace playlist, i whispered oh shit to myself and started bobbin my head lol

20. #20 Pookenheimer, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    EDIT: for some reason this post did not show the OP's message. I love your stuff man, very vibrant!!!!

Can you PM me and possibly send me a mixtape?