If you like owning digital HD movies READ THIS THREAD

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Wiseguys, Sep 3, 2016.

1. I've been here for a longtime and I always look to help people any way I can.

You can get great HD movies for $1 each on Vudu. Vudu App is available on SmartTVs, Roku, PS4, XBOX, etc. Or just stream from your laptop, smartphone, etc. I use SmartTV, Roku and PS4. Vudu is owned by Walmart, very legit.

Personally, I hate having to deal with discs, the clutter and hassel. I've always liked to build a digital collection. I used to have a small collection on Amazon before finding out Vudu is 10000x better. I now have over 1000 movies in my library, so many great movies I can pick from anytime I want.

Search Free2D community in google. It's a google+ community. Vudu has a service Disc to Digital where you convert your discs to digital HD for very cheap Usually $1 each HD movie. For at home the program only supports up until 2012, however, there are plenty of ways to get new releases for cheap. There is a lot of knowledge you'll find in the community.

Perhaps the best part is Vudu allows you to share with up to 5 people. You can split costs with a friend or family member, whatever you'd like to do. I'm able to share my movies with my sister who lives in another state and also my mother and father. I don't charge them anything but they have their own account that allows them to play all of my purchased movies. There are few exceptions.

It's really been a game-changer for me and my family. Very highly recommended.

2. Where do you find the $1 hd movies? I've used VUDU for years and the majority of the time any hd movie worth owning is $7 and up and that's if they are running a special.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. HDX movies are $1 each when you use their disc-to-digital service. As I mentioned, Free2D community on Google+ is where you want to be. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109640466003198450112 So many great movies can be done D2D (disc-to-digital)

Also, if you have T-Mobile you can download their "T-Mobile Tuesdays" app. Tomorrow they're giving $5.50 Vudu credits so you can save even more money.

I really love Vudu. Let me know if you have any more questions, there's a lot of info in that community, also PMed you with further information.

4. Oh okay. I misunderstood this part. Thanks for the info I'll have to check it out.

5. I just signed up for a vudu account recently and they emailed me a $3 credit. Theres also sites you can buy new HD movie codes for ~$5 so check these first is my advice.

6. Yeah, and torrents suck!

7. Check what first? What I suggested gets you movies for as low as $1 per HD movie.
    I would be checking that first before anything. Then there are places to get new release codes for cheap for Vudu and I recommend that too.

Yea they do. It's so much nicer to own a collection on Vudu Totally legitimate.