If you know your sh*t please read, I have gotten to much wrong info!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by girlzthatgrow420, Mar 11, 2016.

1. (Warning: I'm extremely sensitive when it comes to my girls.) First off let me start by telling you might conditions. I have a canopy that is 6 feet tall 2 feet wide 4 feet long. I have a 400 watt hp light with digital ballast. I used pH water in between 6.5 and 7. I use Dyna Gro and pure phosphorus for nuits. I am growing in black gold soil in 3 gallon pots with good drainage and ventilation. Next I will start by saying I was using CFLs and a 125 watt grow light which was not enough light. Once I put the 400 watt in the canopy they made big changes for the better. But here are the problems: I have yellowing leaves with brown spots on some leaves. Other plants I have droopy leaves with leathery feeling. And I will leave some pictures. I truly feel as though over-watering was the issue. But this is the first grow and I have put so much effort and money (which I knew I'd be spending a lot so that's no biggie but money is money I've yet to meet anyone that would invest 1500$ in something and not freak out if something goes wrong...just sayin) I have to say; nothing has brought more joy to my life then growing cannabis. I honestly feel like it's my niche in life and has helped me put all my free energy into something. I am desperate for help because I have so much love for these plants it's crazy so pleeeeeease I need someone that is going to give me the correct information and I'm not trying to be rude but if you don't know what you're talking about I do not need your input I cannot afford to mess up anymore. I have heard that with minor problems plants can turn around so that's what I'm trying to do I refuse to throw out one of my girls unless it's a done deal. Thank you for your time , I know a lot of growers need help on GC so I appreciate your time and input!!!! °Namaste°

2. Nobody is going to help you without pictures, so you should probably start there and wait for a response from somebody. I personally do not grow but i know the first person that can actually help you is going to ask for pictures.

• Like Like x 3
  3. My phone isn't letting me upload pictures due to "low memory" even though that's not the case oh well guess I'll deal with this on my own until I fix my effing phone sorry for the bother people

4. Sounds like root rot or powdery mildew, cut off affected areas and flush plant with Florakleen for 2-3 days then add Barley Enzyme Pond Clearer doesn't matter which brand but run just that until you see healthy green growth before you add any more nutes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So what if the issue is over watering and then I flush? Isn't that risky I'll cheack for root rot after the soil is dry...not sure how to check in a 3 gal pot tho. Yikes.

6. Growweedeasy.com has a great section on troubleshooting problems. That said, it has great sections on many growing subjects. I suggest you read that website front to back.

7. My input is simply that your plants are WAY too big for three gallon pots and not enough light

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I did that too, LoL ! I'm sorry. I learned real quick 1 plant will fill an area that size an 400 Watts ain't enough. Put the 400 on a 4x4 area on 1 plant an watch what happens. BOOM !

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app