If You Knew... ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!

Discussion in 'General' started by Nuggz, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Anything's Possible, we were never taught this in school or almost anywhere in society's world. I mean we still don't even know everything about our planet or universe (which is INFINITE), and our Government has countless Secrets, So what do we do...? Just sit here and Play the game of the Government? Ummmmmmmmm I'm gonna have to say A BIG NO... THE PEOPLE IS WHAT MAKES THIS WORLD WORK... So If everyone HELPED and KEPT THINKING WITH THERE 7% or less function of the INFINITE BRAIN, WE COULD DO ANYTHING... OTHER THING I'D LIKE TO ADD... IF WE WERE ALL COLOR BLIND, WE WOULDN'T KILL EACH OTHER FOR THE COLOR OF SKIN OR COLOR OF CLOTHES. WE NEED TO START SOMEWHERE, YOU MISS EVERYTHING IF YOU DON'T TRY ANYTHING!!!

OPEN DISCUSSION ABOUT ANYTHING POSITIVE!... POSITIVITY RULES, EVIL WILL ALWAYS LOSE! PEACE TO ALL!

-REMEMBER ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE! :wave::D:smoke::):hello::gc_rocks:

2. ONLY VIEWS AND NO REPLYS... I GUESS PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO TALK ABOUT BESIDES INFINITY... LOL... :rolleyes:

3. yes, anything is possible

4. i don't know, but my new cat is infinately awesome.

5. Cool someone else who knows! Jimi Hendrix is awesome... I LITERALLY HAVE EVERY SONG BY HIM... SUCKS HE DIED FROM LEGAL DRUGS... WINE AND PILLS... YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE'D DIE OF AN LSD OVERDOSE...

Discuss about anything and everything possible positive. This Thread could go on FOREVER! :)

-ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE!

6. Thats cool, I've got 2 cats and there not infinitely awesome. They have there limits. Lol

7. life sucks, but sure anythings possible.

speaking of government secrets. In a few weeks when the economy hits rock bottom, I just want everyone to know it was planned.

8. dude - do you know how bad the gov's been cooking the books about shit like interest rates, per captita income, cost of living etc.

gov curruption - def infinite

9. Life is what you make it... YESSIR it was planned!

I know... they made our economy so they know how to really use it... negatively.

-ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!

10. tell me who to vote for mr. smarts.

11. Ralph Nader, no one, Start peacefully protesting to change to whats right... Thank You for calling me Mr. Smarts ... I like it and its pretty catchy! :D:wave: I like your name to!

-ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!

12. hahaha why was it planned? Enlighten me.

13. holy shit you say anything's possible after every post. i'm not tryin to bust your chops, but seriously i feel like im on a gameshow

14. WASN'T EVERYTHING PLANNED? They made our econonmy the way is it... they shaped it.
    Lol... Don't you see people who post there name at the end everytime? I'm sry If I make you feel Like your on "The Price Is Right" lol...

-Nuggz ;)

15. no they dont.
    and unless someone else can prove the opposite, anything IS possible.

16. Well, they sure know how to annoy people, suck at catching mice, Anything's Possible of course, its just MY animals haven't always been perfect and so they have there limits, I can video tape them licking there private areas if you'd like lol. Animals Brains are much different? But of course ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!

BTW whats your favorite Jimi Hendrix song? I know I have a couple!

17. i dont have a favorite song lol. but machine gun is pretty amazing. also 1983. also are you experienced. man i can go on for a while lol. but theres lots of songs i dont like too

18. CHYEAH, I've got all his songs, I like his WoodStock and RedHouse days, Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire is tight, ya theres a couple songs that aren't too great.

You should check out my Music man! www.myspace.com/infinite_dj_mcm

19. MMMMMMM MMMMMMMM Got done smoking a Philly named Billy and skateboarded! :)

20. WE WOULDN'T KILL EACH OTHER FOR THE COLOR OF SKIN OR COLOR OF CLOTHES

your right but i can ussualy tell someones heritage by looking at there silloute due to nose shapes/eyes. jaw structure, ears and eyes.

theres an infinite amount of things you can judge people on