Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you haven't seen this yet......well

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rugaroo, Apr 12, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    This is probably the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.
    Quote from the awesome person who did this "I LIKE GOING ONTO MY FRIENDS FACEBOOK PAGE, TAKING PHOTOS OF HIM, CHANGING HIS FACE SLIGHTLY THEN PUTTING THEM BACK UP ON FACEBOOK. HE DOESN'T LIKE ME DOING THIS."

2. as did i

3. this is so funny lol

4. funny shit fasho

5. I loled at "that is not my bush baby"

Who has a bush baby??

6. i loled haha, he should do it more.

7. Too fuckin funny
    Man this makes me wish I still had a facebook..
    There's a few people I really want to do this to
    Thanks for posting this OP, made my shitty night a little better

8. Totally the wrong forum but I laughed so fucking hard that I don't care. LMFAO :hello:

9. Meh, this is sort of a misc. forum for the "newer" community, it has it's off--topics at times:smoke:

10. yeah apprentice may as well be whatever the fuck you can type, goes here section

11. hahah thats o so funny

12. Seems like every mod only goes on seasoned tokers to move every new thread posted there to here lol.

13. They sift out a decent amount of the crap in here , if it's too bad =p

14. Yeah, they get some of the stuff on here, but its much more relaxed in here, which is why I dont even really bother with seasoned tokers any more. Most everything that gets posted on there will be here anyway once a mod signs in lol.

15. I like the community here as well =p, although, I'm starting to dabble in General a bit.

16. Haha, if those comments were honestly the guys reaction...priceless