if you have ordered a volcano from the manufacturer please read

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by john1g, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I plan on ordering a volcano classic from storz & bickel manufacturer in Germany.

I am in the east US, how long does it take to ship?

what does it say on the package?

i know need a signature to accept the package and that is not a problem, but if I am not home I do not want my parents seeing "herbal vaporizer" on the label or something of the sort..

can anyone give me some shipping info about when they bought their volcano?

thank you.

edit: renamed the thread bc it was misleading before

2. Why are you ordering from Germany when you can order it stateside?

3. I want the 3 year warranty and knowing that it comes from the manu makes me feel better about the product.

Do they have a location in the US? I don't want to order it from some random vape website.

4. Even if it doesn't say vape on the package wouldn't your parents be curious what's in that big box you ordered?

5. They have authorized resellers on the internet who also provide full warranty on the products that they sell. While it is true that there are some really sketchy dealers in the net, there are also some that are totally legit.

Check out the following links for those that ARE TOTALLY legit, along with tons of reviews from people who have purchased from them:

FC Sponsors

Supporting Retailers | FC Vaporizer Review Forum

6. no. i will just say put it in my room, and its workout supplemets or some bullshit. they respect my privacy, just dont want a label that says VAPORIZER.

7. #7 lwien, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    Wow...............so you're parents totally respect your privacy and you're gonna literally say, "Fuck you and your respect"? Guess you obviously don't deserve whatever respect they have for you. So this is the way you pay them back for their respect?

Total bullshit.

Disregard any of my posts above.

Damn, I sure do wish that there was a better way for the mods to monitor the age limit here. At least over at FC, they'll boot those that talk about hiding their bud usage from their parents.

Edit: And yeah, I'm being judgmental as hell.

8. #8 john1g, Feb 20, 2013
    im 21 years old and if you spoke to my mother she would tell you im the nicest kid you'll ever meet. i never bullied anyone in hs or college or stole out of their wallet for drugs or anything like that.

you are way out of your league on how judgmental you were being.

it is what it is though, i am not here to argue with you, just get some information. you are entitled to your opinion.

as far as respecting my parents, they receive the utmost. all i am saying is average parents dont want to see drug paraphernalia at their doorstep.. i've never got arrested for usage, and i will keep it in my room privately for after every one goes to bed. tell me that there is something wrong with that..

im concerned for the well being of my body over simply going behind their back like every other kid does to buy blunts and joints.

and although you were mean, i appreciate your list above of safe sites. thank you.

9. Oh, you're 21. That makes it even worse being that you are old enough to know better. Here's the way I see. You are living at your parents house, and as such, THEY set the rules, and if their rules state that they don't want any drug usage in their house, than at least, have enough respect for them to honor their expectations. Hell, they respect you. Why not return it?

And, btw, I'm not mean at all. Why is it mean to suggest that you honor the rules set by the persons whose house you are staying at?

Let me ask you a question. Put yourself in their shoes. You have a 21 year old son living with you (you are now a parent). You don't want any drug usage in your house and you TOTALLY respect your son and in that respect, you TOTALLY believe that he will return that respect by playing by your rules but what you don't know is that he has betrayed that trust by breaking the very rules that you feel he respects. So the question is, how do you feel about that? Is that an ok thing to do?

Betrayed trust. However that manifests itself is pretty fucked up in my opinion.

10. The rule has never been no drug use.. my mother has come home and i've been cooking brownies. She allows it, but she is not a "fan" so to say. But it has never been "outlawed". I'd just prefer it to remain private, although I see your point as well, but this is not a drug free home. Drugs are just not encouraged, and I'd say 95% of "families" don't encourage and openly accept drug use.

11. Bro chill out, are you betraying your moms trust by not telling her you jerk off? I bet she doesnt want that going on in her house but i bet you still do it, people want their privacy because some people can't handle what is going on

12. for real though, he is right.

i didn't come to this forum for or to make any problems.

just take a hit, no hard feelings, its allll good :)

and this is coming from someone whos been sober since summer 2012, life has just plateau'd a bit for me, time to hop back on the horse.

13. I'm with this dude. If you live under somebody else's roof, you live under their rules plain and simple. If its something that means that much to you then you would sit down and explain what your doing and why. I'm not big on stating my opinion on how others should live their life, but if you come at them with respect and honesty they may just listen and hey if not, hey, jts their decision.

.....happy trails

14. #14 lwien, Feb 20, 2013
    If she is not a fan but it's never been outlawed, than why not just sit down and say, "Mom, I know you're not a fan of cannabis use, but I really want to get a vaporizer to use because it's so much healthier than smoking and I really want to partake. Can I do this without upsetting you?" You may be surprised that if she truly does "accept drug use", as you say, she may reply that it's ok as long as she's not around, and if that's the case, wouldn't that be a MUCH better outcome than doing something behind her back?

And why would you assume that a mother would want to deny her son of something that is as natural as combing his hair in the morning? While I have no doubt that she doesn't want to walk in on him doing that, I would assume that she would NEVER outlaw him from doing that in her house and if she did, than I would say that she's paddling a boat with one oar in the water.

Sorry, but that analogy simply doesn't work.