If you have never heard of Soma you must check this out..... you must DAMN IT!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hashmouf, Feb 22, 2008.

1. OK so I learned of Soma and Soma seeds back in 2000. He and his strains are AWESOME, The perfect example of a Master Breeder.

I have yet to order any seeds from his company but this is my dream seed bank hands down.

If you have never heard of Soma and Soma seeds this link is a must study.

http://www.somaseeds.nl/welcome.html

2. SOMA is way overpriced imo. You can get great genetics at less than 1/2 the price.

3. You get what you pay for.

4. I'm growing some soma NYC Diesel atm and so far it's lookin pretty dank.

5. If that was the case then seedbanks like Nirvana would be outta business. Don't get suckered in believing that expensive seeds = great genetics. It's just greed on the part of some seedbanks imo.

6. i totally agree.. but if it's a good strain i think it's worth the extra cash for the seed. When you consider that 1 seed can produce years of weed by cloning then price of a seed should'nt be an issue.
    if a $20.00 seed can produce me thousands in weed then the investment is rather minuscule imo.
    but yeah some of these strains are over hyped (arjan's haze for example) and aren't worth a damn penny. It's hard to argue $15.00 for a 10 pack of nirvana PPP as opposed to $100.00 for arjan's crappy haze plants.

7. Greenhouse and Soma are notoriously for their over inflated and over hyped strains. Pure greed imo.

8. yeah i totally agree.. but I'm a sucker for NYC Diesel even though there's 0 diesel genetics in it LOL.