If you have a separate video camera for your computer.....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Buzzer777, Mar 3, 2017.

1. I am setting up my 1st grow tent (Vivosun 3x3x6) and while scavenging thru my stuff, had an idea.. Why not put a wireless TV camera inside my new tent? It has an observation port, but a real time TV shot while I am at the
    PC...Whoa...This one is like $22...
    Camera.jpg

2. Sure, why not? You can always rig up a time lapse program on your computer to do time lapse videos as well.

3. I use my lorex ping the only issue I had was the hid messed with the camera so I had to use mylar film to cover lens it helped dramatically

4. hooks to wifi live feed anywhere in the world you have good cell or computer service

5. add wifi outlets for additiona fans or heat or whatever I used two types of thermomoters one with digital display and one with a dial like a hand on clock. helps when lights go out.

6. somewhere in my grow youll see it hooked up and a screenshot

7. heat got to high kick on a secondary intake too cool shut one off. wifi outlets are cheap too

8. remote monitor with control o_O

9. or buy a leaf closet thingy lol then you can just set a seed in and walk away.....I fail to believe it works that easy but...great market idea

10. my only concern was what if its being monitored by some unwanted third party somehow