If you have a roof over your head and food in your belly

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Everything can be "perfect" externally but internally can get pretty fucked up at times. People have different ways of coping with negative situations. Others are mentally weaker than the "average" person. That doesn't mean they are less of a person it's just one of our many faults. We all have them.

2. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']As long as I'm alive and healthy then I'm good, I may be broke at times but I have achieved true happiness within rather than temporary which lasts for a while and not eternally.[/quote]

This guy gets it.

3. So, OP, if we have shelter should we not be able to want more? What if we have shelter, but it's because we are unemployed and have no money and are in $30,000 of debt? Can we not want more?

I understand the basis of your post but life means different things to different people.

4. [quote name='"Bluntzilla420"']So, OP, if we have shelter should we not be able to want more? What if we have shelter, but it's because we are unemployed and have no money and are in $30,000 of debt? Can we not want more?

I understand the basis of your post but life means different things to different people.[/quote]

No you can want more, absolutely. I'm saying to bitch about what you have though makes you look very selfish.