Classical If you had your own band, what would you name it?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Deleted member 1003865, May 29, 2017.

1. #1 Deleted member 1003865, May 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
    I kinda wanna learn how to play the drums and thought if I managed to form a band, what would be a kickass name for it?

'Too blessed to be stressed'

2. Instant Aneurysm

3. I do have a band.
    And a vinyl LP.

4. Me too. Two vinyl LPs that is :cool:

5. Assgasm! (yelled in a British accent for some reason)

Pignut

Forced Entry

But I lean more towards the morbid end of the spectrum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. A Junkie's Dream

I was high out of my mind with some friends, noticed how veiny my arms were and just said that my arms are basically a junkie's dream.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yo join me on guitar and we can be the new ACDC Haha

I thought of Savage Amusement a while back. Loved it. Then I remembered it was a Scorpions album. Best I got haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Riptide

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Deleted member 940351, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2017
    Depends I'd say if it were a prog band; Age of Time, a stoner rock band; Electric Sunrise.

A metal band; Dark Chasm and a punk band something like Anti-Authority, a hard rock band; Thunderstorm, I dunno I can think of loads depends on the genre.

10. I'm thinking about starting a punk band called "Taylor Swift." I'm almost positive that the name is available and not trademarked.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What's up with you and Taylor Swift, today?

12. I'm in shock that I liked a Taylor Swift song and it is bugging me lol. I'll get over it. I was just minding my business listening to Satanic Warmaster when I clicked on youtube and saw her new song in my suggested videos and was like wtf but clicked it anyways and now I'm going through a strange emotional state of liking a mainstream pop song.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Well we gotta pound that garbage out of your system

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I had a few bands. One was called funkface another mistyc down.
    Should I get another I'm gonna call it " Aaronthegermans bunch of crackheads" Or just create a band without a name

• Like Like x 1
  15. METAL MILITIA! :metal:
    I think I am a little bit susceptible to non-metal at the moment as I went on tour with my band last week and played a one off show last night so I'm almost at my metal limit. One of the shows on the tour was pretty big fest in Maryland and that paired with the regular shows on the tour I wanna say I saw around 25-30 bands in the past week. I've got a smaller fest next weekend and a small tour in the midwest next month so I've gotta watch my metal consumption for the time being.

• Like Like x 1
  16. To actually contribute to the thread topic a bit I've been pondering over names for an electronic/darkwave project I'm working on a bit and I've come up with Mulholland Nights and Shadow Priest as working titles. For a solo black metal project I'm thinking of going with Spectral Void and I've recently thought about doing a solo acoustic type deal kinda like Eddie Vedder's solo stuff but I'm not dedicated enough to that to come up with a title yet and I could just use my name haha. Also if I ever start another punk band I'm calling it Piss Patrol.

17. Shadow Priest is pretty good. I'm gonna steal it.

Naw just messing with you, man haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. Indetermination, then you gotta do the maths.....

Haha

19. The Tri Cones