If you had to take a shot for every person youve ever had sex with...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Greenunit, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Fine and boredSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Let's just say I'd be fit to drive

3. All these adjectives are making me lol.

But for me.

Sober.

Completely....

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

4. I would black out. Jamaican Hotbox would be cool though.

5. I'd be pretty fucking trashed. Reallllly trashed.

6. I'd be drunk enough to earn another shameless shot.

7. I would definitely be sober

8. a bit drunk no doubt.

9. i'd be pretty sloppy

10. Alcohol poisoning or worse.

11. I'd be nearly completely sober.  Would definitely leave me wanting more, so very accurate.

12. Yeah every person I'd be fine but for everytime I'd be dead

13. #33 SiriusWolff, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Of what strength? At 80 proof i'd be dead on the ground in an hour :laughing:. For the record those are mostly in the last few months.

If it was for everytime? I'd have enough shots to recreate a few mass suicides.

14. The real question is how drunk would you be if you had to take a shot for every girl you have thought about having sex with. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Tipsy~ fly with the wind ~

16. I'd be puking in a trash can right now

17. Id be fine it would only be 1 Shot Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="Kris Benwa" post="19353083" timestamp="1389903761"]Yeah every person I'd be fine but for everytime I'd be dead[/quote]I'd get comfortably drunk for every person but like this guy said I'd also die of alcohol poisoning before I got to finish "I experienced several more of these deeply euphoric moments on my rambles through forest and meadow. It was these experiences that shaped the main outlines of my world view and convinced me of the existence of a miraculous, powerful, unfathomable reality that was hidden from everyday sight" -Albert Hoffman-

19. I would have enough shots in front of me to kill a small village.