Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IF YOU HAD TO: pick one way to smoke for life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamwaterproof, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Interesting thread
    Joints

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

2. A tree trunk ;)

Idrc I'll smoke out of a goats skull :D

Sent from my N8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What are you, 3 years old ? Grow the fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Bong rips to the face. All fuckin' day

5. I would probably go with a bong or bubbler lol

6. #107 JaysForDays, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    I think you might just be the most ignorant person I've ever met on grasscity. Im never the age police, but there is NO fucking way you're over the age of 18. If you are however, you need to grow up. I feel sorry for you.

7. #108 JaysForDays, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Sorry for double post

8. GAS MASK! lol nah fuck that, definitely a nice glass bong. Joints and vapes are nice, but there's nothing like a nice bong rip straight to the dome.

9. Dabs, home made oil too.

10. I take it back, maybe a gandlaf wooden pipe.

11. Joints all day every day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. i recently got myself an ice bong off of grass city and would say it is by far the best way iv tried beside my buddies magic flight box vaporizer.   

13. A one hitter...

Haha jk look at my name

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Blunts. They burn long, and I can put them out whenever I want and come back to them. I can't do that as easily with joints. 

15. this guy is like religion, what I say is right no matter what and if you don't believe me you are stupid and I will punish you (block)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Blunts definitely, they're just nicee.

17. Icy, chilled bong hits forever.