Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IF YOU HAD TO: pick one way to smoke for life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamwaterproof, Feb 11, 2014.

1. if it's free for life I would definitely choose blunts, for the act of rolling and the fact they get you so baked cause there is so much weed in one serving lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Joints. Definitely joints.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If I didn't have to worry about how much I'm using then I would defiantly smoke Joints. There's just something so satisfying about smoking a joint that you rolled yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vapor bong

5. Vaporize.  Oh wait I already chose that. ;)

6. Definitely joints

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bye bye crazy dude.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Joints for sure. Me and my oral fixation.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Lol "i get the last word" you sound like a 10 year old

to the op, nice glass bong

• Like Like x 1
  10. How? I dont know about you but when my trim dries out just picking it up can make it begin to crumble let alone try to roll

11. I used some fans I picked off during early flowering...it was a trail nd error process but it's not the best thing to roll with nd it's takes like 2/3 leaves but u could use a paper as a buffer to help roll it

Just stick to papers or blunts honestly

iPhone using Grasscity app

12. It's just looks nd sounds cooler than anything not actually too practical when it comes to getting high

iPhone using Grasscity app

13. Joints! Rolling is fun and there's nothing better than relaxing with a good drink, book and a well rolled joint.

• Like Like x 3
  14. does vapor-bonging count? :confused_2:  :bongin:

15. Bongs.

Thats not even a remotely hard question lol

I love a good joint or blunt, but a bong will get you so much higher.

Efficiency

16. Oh yeah dont worry i wasnt really planning on it, ive smoked trim once for the sake of science..im ok on doing that one again lol

• Like Like x 1
    [​IMG]

18. FYI, combustion destroys many of the cannabanoids, vaporizing heats the cannabis enough to vaporize the THC, and not destroy any or combust plant matter

• Like Like x 1