Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IF YOU HAD TO: pick one way to smoke for life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamwaterproof, Feb 11, 2014.

1. #41 bongtokes6200, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    bong forsure. probably should go with vape but id miss rippin the bong waay too much

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yea yea w/e just cause your studying for your big spelling test doesn't mean everyone has to spell everything right on a forum about weed. And what exactly am I blocked from?

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

• Like Like x 1
    Fixed. Theories have a lot of support to em; please don't equate conjecture and theory.

And, amazed this hasn't been said, but dabbing. State-allowance of hash oil? Fuck yeah!

• Like Like x 2
  4. #44 Travel420, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    A theory is a notion that has absolutely no evidence or support in its favor, such as evo THEORY.

After it gains some evidence or support, it may then be called a scientific fact or scientific law, such as The Law of Gravity.

5. At first I was gonna say blunts, but you can never go wrong with Bongs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Honestly I'd choose my one piece helix, shit never disappoints, and I've had every type of piece save for a super elaborate bong (not that I've never smoked one, I know a guy who breaks 300 dollar bongs at least once a month and just replaces em immediately. Rich kids.....)

7. I think your definition of literacy is a bit skewed man. You're being a jerk to these peeps.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Vaporbong for sure. Would be tough to turn down the classic j's, but you get fresh delicious vapor through a cool clean bong. Can control the type of high with the heat of the vaporizer focusing on extracting certain cannabinoids. Since its for life, its a much healthier method and could come in handy later in life when sick and old and what not. Can use the ABV for edibles or if thats not allowed can just add it to food for a slight high. So you get double weed for life. Still have the ability to rip the bong if you throw it on high and milk it depending on the vape and the bong still gives you the cooled fresh hits. But you get the efficiency, control, taste, and health benefits of the vape. 

Yea, I could only go with the vapor bong 

9. Nope, and you are also blocked now.

So many blocked up holes...

So much blissful silence.

=)

10. #50 240sxLover, Feb 11, 2014
    Wait so does that mean you can't see this post? I had so much valuable grammatical info to share!

11. Now I know you troll. A scientific theory is a model that already has lots of backing evidence. Scientific fact takes it one step further by having lots more evidence and general acceptance by the community.

• Like Like x 1
  12. This is tough.... Probably vape. 

13. Good ol fashion Joints wit a filter tip...I love bongs but joints are just to nostalgic

This thread is hilarious....ur like a month old on the forum Travel420...we're all stoners here why so hostile

P.S.- THC is based on the budd u smoking(resin) or form your smoking it in(concentrates,oils,hash,etc..Not the method...Vapes just deliver a cleaner more direct high not "more THC"

iPhone using Grasscity app

• Like Like x 2
  14. so many joints to my dome  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. #55 Bill O'Really, Feb 11, 2014
    Any body that doesn't know.......this is what is getting ready to happen to Travel420
    [​IMG]

By our very own YODA.
    This guy just insulted one of our Moderators...so say your goodbyes, and be on the lookout in case he tries opening a new account.

• Like Like x 8
  16. Bong of course.

17. #57 Kris Benwa, Feb 11, 2014
    Love bowls and thats all i usually smoke anyway but im thinking vape

Edit: i pick bowls

18. I love my vape...but only one way you say?...Can I use Different vapes? If so vape. If not, bowl. Has anyone ever learned to make Cannabis leaf rolling papers yet?

19. Idk bout rolling papers but I've rolled wit some Canna leaves before...u gotta dry em out some before u roll tho, the moisture in the leaves will keep outting the L if not...but it's deff nice to have some Weed on Weed blunt action lol

iPhone using Grasscity app

• Like Like x 1
  20. #60 Drugs Bunny, Feb 11, 2014

Yeah you're right, IDK why I was talking about theories. I just wanted to point out that just because there isn't a study to prove something doesn't make it true. Kinda like saying "Prove God doesn't exist, oh you cant? Well that means he MUST exist".

But I like to get high and sometimes my IQ slips down into single digits :smoking:

• Like Like x 1