If you had to guess?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by McMuffinMe, Jan 31, 2009.

1. #1 McMuffinMe, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    Where in the world would you most expect to meet cool people. What parts of the world would you expect to meet a down to earth person, and also do you think there is any region where a lot of assholes live?

I can only speak for California. I'm not impressed with anyone I've ever met. It's just a bunch of mediocre people trying to convince themselves that they're interesting :smoke:

Any observations about your state or province or whatever...country?

2. Jamacia, hands down. as far as assholes im gonna haft to go with New York City. To many any state in the northeaster area is filled with assholes. dont get me wrong i love the ppl from the northern states on here:D

3. well i'm 24 now and after living the first half of my life in NY and the second half in the south east and doing my fair share of traveling Its mostly everywhere in the usa. Its just about filled to the brim with assholes.

4. + rep My whole family is Jamaican:hello:

5. Of course there are good people, but there are certain places like I feel I meet more cool people. Like in college. Lots of cool people- lots of arrogant assholes too, but lots of smart, down to earth people.

I know of course you can't label an entire region as bad and another as good. I'm just talking about vibes and abstract notions or opinions perhaps based on personal experience.

6. My too YAY!!! BIGUP!

But to the asshole NYC remark, Im from NYC im no asshole...atleast not most days
    Good ppl ae out there but its the assholes that overshadow them sometimes

7. There's tons of cool people in NYC. If you can't find them here it could be that they're all avoiding you :)

8. This is also true!

but im not complaing either way i find plenty of good ppl to cut it up with, both here and other states too

9. There will always be "cool" people and assholes in every region no matter where you go.
    If I had to profile, I'd say Jamaica is where most of the down to earth people live. Either that or Sweden, Finland, or Norway. As for the assholes, I'd say that America has its fair share of assholes.
    God damn Mongolians!