If you had to fight in any war?

Discussion in 'General' started by mountainghost, Nov 16, 2011.

1. [quote name='"tokinbud420"']The war against the elite, I would side with the spiritually poverty stricken residents of America. I've always wanted to off a big-banker..[/quote]

This guy! There is always one of em.

I'd probably go for the crusades, if you count that as a war. Gulf war wouldn't have been to bad either, I don't think.

2. im gonna have to say,id prefer to be a cold war spy

3. Civil war in Ireland.

4. I AM fighting in a war- The war on ignorance! In the classroom and on line, I educate!

Granny

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8kJ7F-_1s]Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

: D

6. which side?
    cause i gotta say, i think we were right to leave them with the six counties, otherwise theyd just come back and slaugter us after ww1

anyway, cuban revolution, slaughter the corporate backing americans in the bay of pigs (prob wouldnt, to peaceful to kill innocent men, ignorant or not, its such great story though)

7. I'm a Nationalist Republican, what do you think? Britain should never have been involved in Ireland in the first place to even have to decide who got the 6 counties.

8. 1916 uprising/irish civil war

9. What kinda question is that?! Vietnam man, all those bad-ass hippy dudes had plenty of bud :smoking: