if you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by naturegirl, Oct 26, 2012.

1. or would you rather just kill yoself

2. definatly gotta be lasagne!

3. or weed tea!

4. hash cookies

5. Buffalo wingzzzz

6. that's silly. ignoring the fact that i'd probably grow incredibly bored of that one food, i wouldn't be able to effectively fuel my body with just one type of food!

then again, we usually feed our pets the same food every day... so, hmm.

7. vegetable stir fry made with canna-oil :hello:

8. Can you cook it differently or add various toppings?

If so, then either chicken or pizza.

9. Filet dinner from delmonicos

Orgasmic beyond comprehension

10. My grandmas corn casserole.
    So dank.

11. Probably chicken wings from a flavor stand point but I hear honey contains all of the necessary vitamins needed to sustain life, including enough water, so if that's true I'd have to go with honey.

12. Burgers, they're not just tasty, but got everything you need, some carbs, proteins, and all that shit

13. [quote name='"Terrorist"']My grandmas corn casserole.
    So dank.[/quote]

You wanna have the corn shits everyday of your life? What a trooper.

14. It's totally worth it.

15. I think pizza. Thin crust, fresh clean toppings, versatile. I think it it brings all the flavours I like into one meal, pizza is just satisfying.

16. Shrimp scampi mmmm

17. I think I'll get tired of any one thing..

So I pick coffee. :D

18. Actually I like to give my negra, burgers, pancakes, fruit, brocholi, tacos, pizza, basically almost anything that isn't harmfull to a dog's anatomy Food is burger 1/2# beef grilled onion bacon Cheddar My secret sauce/burger salad dressing raw onion pickled onion pickles tomatoe Spinach Avocado S&P tt sevred on a hempseed bun If I can have fries as a side that would be great if not just count it as another burger component