If you had the whole world to yourself...

Discussion in 'General' started by YEM, Jan 27, 2010.

1. lol. :laughing: Can you breathe without help? :laughing:

Seriously though. Learn the "fine arts" of scavenging to survive. You can not only survive, but thrive if you know what you're doing, (and know how to improvise.) Come across 1 abandoned house, even if all the food is waste/insect food? You still have wood, linens, metal, tools, and a roof over your head. Strip the house bare, and use whatever you can find. Unless ammunition has turned green from age, (literally [brass patina, and gunpowder will not be as explosive] {shoot a 40 yo round, and you'll be able to see the bullet trace it's path, it's as slow as a black powder round}]). Use everything you can. You can rip up shirts and cram them into a can to filter water, you can use books for kindling, you can use steel to fix whatever machinery you have access to and have working knowledge of. You can use wood to biuld structures, repair structures, or for fuel. Smokeless powder cartridges will hold for a very long time, and still be lethal. You can make black powder.

(potassium nitrate (74.64% ),
    sulpher`(11.85%),
    ground charcoal (13.51%),

(5:1:1)

Think of it this way: Your camping, but it is an urban jungle, and you still have all the equipment you can use to your desire, and survival. Even if global thermonuclear war were to break out right now, (45m until impact), you could survive. It wouldn't be pretty, but you would survive. Give humanity T+100y, and we would be back up to 1900 technology. Humanity will go on. Humanity will survive.

2. Well what every other person in this forum would do, toke up.

3. probably drive drunk, do some drugs, shoot some shit. You know, the normal.

4. make a marijuana garden for myself.

5. [​IMG]

6. No one asked what OP would do?

Me?, I would travel the world on foot/horseback learning all the truths and hidden secrets i could(conspiracies an what not) while battling the post-apocalyptic mutated cocharoaches that will inevitably rule the world. of course i would take all the drugs i came across within reason.

kinda reminds me of the hulk.

7. I'd be so lonely the only answer would be drugs.

The roads would have to be clear so I could go from house to house, or pharmacy to pharmacy, and drive fast.

If it was one of those things where everyone died and the cars stayed on the roads blocking everything up, fuck it. not worth living.

I wanna drive fucking fast

8. i would give it back.

9. i actually think it would be quite fun to go back to the old days and just have to survive for fun

especially if the "old days" included all of today's man made stuff, minus the man power

i would explore, alot

id probably be forced too, b/c i would be nomadic and follow the animals
    id probably get tired of eating canned food from the grocery stores

im sure if there was me on the planet there must be more people that survived w/e happened, so i would hopefully find them along my journeys

it would be quite an interesting/different life

id also smoke weed in the white house:smoking:

10. 1. Head to the South where it's warm. (I'm in NJ)
    2. On my way there pick up anything I see as needed to survive.
    3. Once I get to the South, find a house and live in it.
    4. Find some animal friends.
    5. Smoke blunts.
    6. Pull some I Am Legend shit and run a radio thing calling everyone who's surviving to come to my house and chill.
    7. Load up on weapons to get ready to kill anyone who might not wanna be friends if they came to my house.
    8. Chill in the house and live with my animal pals.
    9. Pray for women.

11. If I had the whole world to myself I'd be seriously fucked.

Okay so 1. I'd have to find some weed. No way can I live alone without my main bitch, marijuana.

2. After I found some weed... I'd be starving after a few hits.

3. I'd be too lazy/high to hunt for food.

4. I die.

12. I'd go to Area 51

13. I think if I had the world to myself, my experimentation with psychedelics would end:( I can't imagine how it must feel to remember you are literally the only person left on the Earth in the midst of an LSD trip..

I'd probably do something lame like break into people's houses to read their diaries..

I'd raid the DVD store, library and a couple of hospitals and pharmacies..

I'd find wherever it is one goes to get a ship captain license (flying a plane would freak me out), and learn how to get from point A to point B..

I'd get my stolen wares (diaries, DVDs, books, drugs) and sail from country to country discovering them.. Especially the places I shouldn't be: Top 10 Places You Can’t Go - Listverse

After all that, I'd get pretty bored and lonely, so I'd probably go looking for a family of primates and try get accepted by them ala Tarzan.. Meh

14. Sorry for the DP, but I had to say: Hahahahahahahaha

15. Oh hell yea, didnt think of that..

and id go to wherever it is they keep all the top secret files, read up and die knowing the truth..

16. I'd shoot myself.

17. I'd think about it

18. do a shitload of fun shit. that i could think of.
    than curl up into a little ball cry and eventually i'd get over it.
    repeat over and over, until i die.
    the end.

19. First I'd go to the top of the highest building I could find and I'd masturbate off it. Then I'd go to a gun shop and I'd fuck up random objects, maybe a shotgun or something. Then I'd find a bad ass car or something and joy ride the fuck out of it. I'd also be doing this naked all the time, cause whats the point in clothes at that point? I'd also cause as much ruckus as possible, just fuck up everything and anything Rambo style. After that I really don't know...maybe suicide in the most badass way I could think off.

20. I'm assuming you mean no humans, hopefully I still have my doggies and cats :eek:

I would go steal a sweet car, something big, because I would be loading up to head to the ocean. I'd probably go to Florida first (since the ocean is warm enough to swim in allllll the time, unlike CA), find an empty beach front house and start stocking up freezers full of meat and dairy because without farmers, I'm screwed. As long as the power is still running, I would also stock up on prepared foods, and have a whole room in my house dedicated to canned foods and bottled water for when the electricity eventually goes off.

Once I had all the food and water I could eat for years, I would go to police stations and raid the evidence lockers for drugs. After getting all the drugs I could get my hands on from police stations and pharmacies, I would probably just chill and read a lot of books and be fucked up all the time to compensate for the lonliness :D I would spend the rest of my days smoking the dankest weed I could possibly grow and tending to my garding in between swimming and chilling with my animals :)