If you had the whole world to yourself...

Discussion in 'General' started by YEM, Jan 27, 2010.

1. rob a bank........it would still be pretty sweet

2. Ya know what, I take back when I said I would shoot myself.

Who needs other people when you can have all the real dolls you would ever need!!!

[​IMG]

3. Sadly I've given this idea allot of thought through out my life.

I'd hit a Naval Base, Pick up a Hum'V, Learn to fly A helicopter, Take one of those, Find a big ass mansion to set up home base as far from any power plant as possible. ( Cause no people no one to run shit, cooling towers shut off core heats up and BAM nuclear EXPLOSION ) . Bring all my shit there. Steal a Semi-Truck Hit a few stores load up all the fridges and all the foods, drop it at my crib, go collect generators and a few gas trucks, Tech out my pad with Pc's wide screens network computers Communications ( CB radios Satellite Up links xbox ps3 that kinda shit. Find a few 100 pounds of weed and Once I was armed up stocked up and settled in I'd start a search around the world in hopes of finding some one else by land sea and air. Map the world off as I search it and of course pick up some cool shit along the way.

4. Build a plane/get gas/learn how to fly, then spend my life living around the world: Machu Picchu, the Amalfi Coast, Greece, New Zealand, South Africa, Hawaii, etc.

5. Whats with everyone looking for other people?? Your by yourself! duh! I would have a dog, a nice cabin house in Fiji, growing weed and probably shrooms. I would only drink Fiji water and i would live peacefully w/o worrying about when my cell phone bill is due.

6. Take whatever I wanted. 60" plasma TVs, Ferraris, porches, Bugattis, all the weed I could fit in a city, automatic weapons, tanks, HMMWVs, a couple dozen caterpillar 120KW generators, all the fuel I could find, a hydroelectric dam, the biggest house I could find, all the movies I could lay my hands on, blu-ray players, greenhouses, grow-lights, all the food and seed I could gather, tractors, combines, trucks, plows, spray tanks, fertilizers, a crop duster or 5, pesticides, herbicides, beer, cigarettes, soap, water, spare parts for repair of my equipment, books, magazines, etc.

Basically everything to keep modern society running, but I would be living high on the hog, and I would be king of the dead world.

7. Turn to beastiality of course...:wave:

8. well first...id break into the nearest dispensary and stock up (of course)
    then id hit up the grocery stores and stock the fuck up...take into account
    that after about 2 weeks there would be NO dairy products or meats because
    no one is around to do that shit...so id definitely be enjoying the fuck out of some filet mignons
    then once i was stocked up on food and weed i'd go to the nearest military base and have so much
    fun flying stealth bombers n shit...i'd be droppin nukes on shit on the other side of the planet...
    then i'd probably hit up the NASA station and fire off some rockets for the hell of it...oh by the way
    id be getting to these places in lamborghini's n shit cuz id just steal those motherfuckers and crash
    em when they ran out of gas and find a new one...fuck it...then i'd probably go steal a generator
    to power my ps3...cuz the electricity would be gone n shit ya know? i'd definitely have to stock up
    on all the male sex toys i could as well...since there'd be no one else around...oh and fuck clothes
    i'd go everywhere naked...cuz i mean seriously...whose gonna care amiright?...once i got tired of that bullshit i'd probably go steal some parachutes and BASE jump off the most ridiculous shit in the world...most likely killing myself in a tragic BASE jumping accident...yup...

9. A nuclear power plant cannot go "critical" and cause a thermonuclear explosion. It will have nuclear melt down. Look at The Chernobyl disaster. Want to see a post-meltdown town?

abandonedplaces: Ukraine, Pripyat. 2009

Look up Pripyat, Ukraine in Google earth for even more pictures of the devastation caused by a nuclear meltdown.

10. Make as many monuments suggesting my likeness as our civilizaitions diety as possible. Fly from land to land making me look like a God, just so aliens in thousands of years can see me and speculate as to my awesomeness. Paint my face on the pyramids and shit. Then I'd have some sort of hair trigger MASSIVE nuclear device the aliens would stumble on after several dozen years. It would explode, killing all life on the plant Earth. Th Alien colony formerly known as 'our planet' would then be a sort of 'Roanoke,' if you will to the rest of the aliens.

Al because of ME.

:cool:

11. lol @ one of the comments on that website

"holy crap the ferris wheel from call of duty really exists!" :laughing:

12. Yeah but just because some one says you are, or even possibly you think you might be, deep down inside you wont really know and would be driven by then need to know.

You can say what ever you'd like. And I don't mean that disrespectfully at all.
    But after a few years went by of solitude, trust me you would eventually crack and try like hell to find some one. It's in our nature to seek out others, Mostly in hopes of procreation but also for companionship and connection.

I've read allot of studies on what solitude will drive a person to do. You can be the strongest & smartest person in the world but its impossible to overcome our psychological nature. Any one has an eventual cracking point ( Be it start the search or go mental and eventually end up killing yourself.)

13. I find it amazing that there's a whole generation of people that have never heard of the Chernobyl disaster. It was the most devastating nuclear accident in the history of humanity, and people haven't even heard of it. It's sad, really. :(

14. Understandable.... I admit, i am thinking relatively short term. Maybe having pets (not beastiality (sp?)) would curve that nature of looking though...? I am not sure, but i see why i(or someone else) would look for another human to communicate with. But if YOU KNOW you were the only one, i wonder if that would stop you?

15. The human mind knows no bounds. So long as there's one man alive and healthy, (myself), there is hope that there is somebody else alive and healthy. After all, I lived through *whatever*, so surely somebody else must have. I can't be the only one left on the planet. And when/if you find that second person, that means that there could be even MORE people, so we need to find them. Surely, we can't be the only two people left on a planet that used to have over 7.2 billion people on it? We have to find the rest of them! This can't be the last generation of humanity, it just cant! Let's find them!

16. #36 Lucien Lachance, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    Combat insanity with drugs for as long as I can. The knowledge that I'm the only human left would cripple my psyche pretty fast though. I guess I'd surround myself with furry companions.

17. #37 zombiegreen, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    I'd read up on how to operate air planes and fly around the world eating,sleeping,admiring the natural beauty, bomb the crazy hills on my longboard, look into private government files so I can see what was hidden from me this whole time, burn all the money I find, smoke all the weed I find and plant as much around the world in case it repopulates for some reason, do all this naked

edit: prob get a dildo so I an get some sort or action going on lol

18. I'd attempt to do everything at least once. Fly a plane, own a yacht, get a mansion etc etc. Then after I got bored I'd kill my self in some epic way. Like being high on hella drugs as I jump out of a plane no parashoot.

Just a thought, what if the only other person you found in the world was an asshole? Like I'd hate for me and Mel Gibson to be the last survivors.

19. You found one person, so there are bound to be others. Keep with the prick until either you kill him, or you find somebody else. Even talking to a jew-hating asshole is better then no company at all.

20. Honestly, I'd probably starve if I had the whole world to myself. Although, I suppose it depends on the condition of the world when I inherit it. If the current infrastructure still exists (buildings, roads, technology, etc) I might be able to survive longer than if the planet had never developed in the first place - lets face it, I can't hunt or fish, I can't build, I can't cook, aside from putting salve and a bandaid on something I know nothing of medicine.

If an apocalyptic scenario unfolds in my lifetime, I don't want to survive. I'd rather be dead than have to rough it alone until old age catches up with me.