If you had one wish...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneBluntWonder, Apr 26, 2011.

1. what would you do?

2. I would wish for the superpower to be able to turn any item into its equivalent weight in marijuana and i would be set for life! Any other superpower could be dangerous and i want something simple

3. i'd be scared to make the wish. fuck that. seen enough movies.

4. Teleportation that I could transmit between myself and objects. With that, possibilities would be endless :smoking:

5. i would wish for more wishes. Then i could have anything i wanted forever.

6. I'd wish for a solid dro blunt. Nah just playing I would wish to know what happens to you in the afterlife if there even is such a thing.

7. I'd wish for the ability to control time, being able to age myself, or vice versa, or stay the same, while I could manipulate the universe around me as I please. And I'd have to be able to hold on to someone and have it not affect them so we could chill in whatever time period we want. Damn that would be amazing.

8. Wish for more wishes :wave:

9. I wish this god forsaken civil war would end.

10. Being able to fly. Think how badass it would be to smoke then fly wherever u want :)

11. have a stable job with decent pay, stable housing and to be able to sit on my ass and blow blunts or hit bongs for at least 2-3 hours a day..kinda like the adam sandler movie Click type shit paused time... that would be about it for me

12. that i had more wishes

that i could grow one single gigantic indica in the center of my huge backyard without anyone caring about it at all

13. This...(the second part). That or I would wish to know how the universe came to be as well as life on earth and if there is anything else outside the universe.

14. Not gonna lie, I'd probably wish for some crazy sex with a bunch of hot girls I'm acquainted with.

15. The ability to travel through time and space in a life harboring vessel, ala The Fountain.

16. Wish for an unlimited amount of wishes. Then ill rule the world

17. an everlasting joint.

18. The ability to use your tongue instead of your feet for standing up.

19. I want a real life Santa. Reindeer and sleigh, the works....

...Then I'd jack his shit

20. I was gonna say that...:D