If You Had One Wish, What Would It Be? Why?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by zairo, May 29, 2013.

1. I wish either to be a rockstar or someone that lives in a happy hippie colony in the wilderness and we are free as free can be whatever that means. 

2. i would wish for everyone in the world to be happy abut life

3. I was so high when I made this post I forgot about it until now. But goodluck to your mim

4. I wish for MJ to be worldwide acepted and legal ofc!

S4 + Taptalk = Stonerific

5. For my father to be happy.

6. that cannabis be legalized in every country and freely available

7. I'd like to meet lanadelrey right about now. But I know is wish for more wishes, bishes :)

8. For a stargate so i can travel to different galaxies and ultimately, a different dimensional universe.

I've always wonder what life I lead in another universe..
    And then kill all of my lifeforces so i may be The One, like in jet li's the one. Lol

9. Fly. Superman style. no super strength. just to fly for transportation .never have to worry about a car, insurance, drivers licence or anything else that goes with anything automotive. i would probably have a car, so i could take my family places too, but i would fly to work, keep a small backpack on, carry my lunch, phone, etc. fly over to my guy, and pick up. just float up like couple hundred feet and burn. i would have to dress appropriately. i would like the wind upon my body. i would probably wear face protection. leathers in the winter, if i can stand the wind. damn man... to fly.

10. I would wish the human race could live forever.

11. Dammit now i'm gonna be going around singing "It's a stoop sale, which is a garage sale, if you lived in Brooklyn, which I do"

12. Wow, imagine the worlds we'd destroy. The human race needs to end sometime.. To give nature a break

13. My wish would be that when something is going good, to keep that thing going good forever. Have nothing interfere with the good, or change the good. 

Seems all to often things get in the way of the good and ruin them. 

14. Telekinesis 

15. I wish for everyone else to dissapear.

16. If I had one wish, Id wish the powers that be bring the rep system back! Why? Id have my 10k rep points by now, how are we suppose to compare edicks when you chop them off?

17. ..its probably better you don't know my answer to that.

18. Unlimited marijuana.

Cuz I like to be high

19. No more anxiety attacks/issues... That would help me in every aspect of my life