If You Had One Wish, What Would It Be? Why?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by zairo, May 29, 2013.

1. To go back in time to elementary school age with the knowledge I have now.  Perhaps with a bit of time beforehand so I can get some winning lottery numbers.  Also I'd want to take someone back with me 'cause it would be crazy lonely being an adult in a childs body, without anyone who knew the truth, because you know if you got that wish you couldn't tell ANYONE haha.

2. Replicate my wishes to save humanity. (I'm sort of a idealist).

3. An infinite bag of the dankest weed in the universe and a wallet with infinite 20 dollar bills in it.

4. I'd wish for 10 billion dollars so i'm rich enough to make it rain but not rich enough to get shot for no reason

5. I'd wish i wasn't mentally ill and could lead a normal life impedance free.

6. One of the best wishes I've heard yet.

7. I'd wish for all knowledge.

Would it be worth living if you knew everything?

8. #28 goneforever, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    I would wish for less hate in the world. Everyone is way to harsh and nasty these days, it's disgusting and it's a shame my children have to grow up in such a place.

9. That I didn't have this other guy talking to me while I'm high and sometimes sober. 

10. #30 smokehound, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    To have a massive hyper-elastic penis that can stretch infinitely and collectively impregnate all of the world's women in one ejaculation.

Then I would be the father of nearly every child on earth, therefore the most biologically successful human of all time.

Edit:  Then the child support.  Son of a bitch!

11. My one wish would be to be successfull in all of my endeavors. :bongin:

12. It would be a selfish wish for me to find someone that will give me a chance to love them and be loved in return. Seems too much to ask for though.

13. World peace.

14. To make the world (or rather "people" of this world) not so fucking stupid

so basically a better place

15. Motivation

16. Thats easy I'd wish for never ending wishes

17. You have quite an imagination.

18. i wish i could afford to get me and my son outta this fuckin city and outta this situation.. i love my city.. but its no place to raise a kid

19. I would be less intelligent, I think I would be happier. 

20. If I had one wish it would be to ascend to my HIGHER=$ELF