If You Had One Thing To Say To Some One You Hate What Would It Be & Why!!

Discussion in 'General' started by stickyfingaz89, Mar 27, 2011.

1. If You Had One Thing To Say To Some One You Hate What Would It Be & Why!!

Il start. I hate the postman!! Id love to open the door take my letters and spark the prick in the fucking face and say They will teach you to clap the letter box at 6am before posting my letters you wanker!!!

Dam that felt good!! right reason being!! He comes at 6am ish and he perposly clap the brass letter box before he puts the letters in, Wich pisses of my dog!! then wakes me up!! iv asked him not to but he does it any way!!! I hate him!!

Now Your Turn!!!

2. I hate people who feel the need to Type Like This.

:rolleyes:

3. I hate you and I hope you never make another movie again Matthew Mcconaughey.

4. I wish that my mail came at 6 am, that way I wouldn't have to go down to the Post Office and pick up my packages

Those assholes that never use a turn signal. If I had a truck or SUV I would be all up in your shit while you aren't telling me which way you're going. Also, can't stand bicyclists on major roads. There are about 50 different road choices that are 1 lane each way but no......rides a 10 speed everywhere man is peddling down the 2 lane highway

5. Bicyclists, peddling along at 7 miles an hour on the road, while ten cars have to slowly follow behind, and there's a fucking sidewalk RIGHT THERE! I know its some kinda law that bicyclists can't ride on the utterly empty sidewalk, but thats fucking retarded.

Sons of bitches, with your yellow spandex and holier than thou road hogging principals.
    I hope one of your wheels falls off and you get impaled on your handle bars. Bastard ass bastards.

And fuck Lance Armstong too.

Aww yeah, that feels better.

6. I hate people who hate people for typing like this!!

7. good one!!!

8. I hate stubbing my fucking toe on the coffee table pretty much every morning on the way to the kitchen!!! i hate the guy who baught and put it there!! i hate myself!!

reason why!! Im a dumb fuck somtimes!!

9. Fuck you.

Why? Because I hate them.

10. I dislike people who hate a lot.

Why not just love?

11. "Say hello to Satan for me..."

This is, of course, right before I shoot them

12. You wanna fuck with me? You wanna play rough? Say hello to my little friend

13. sorry you didnt stick around when things were rough, look what you could have had now that they are much better! ha!

-my ex

14. #14 BluntSmoka420, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    You're a stupid fucking bitch and so are all of your friends... A brick wall is honestly smarter than you

oh to my ex

at least the sex was good though and gives me something to remember when i fap