Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had no job, would you quit weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DementedDementi, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Hey been smoking everyday for the past 3 years. Meaning literally everyday. I probably bought one of my drug dealer's cars from how much I hit him up.

Anyways he's awesome. Delivers and he's ALWAYS good.

The thing is, I feel like a burnout. No job, no school. I'm working on getting my life back together, but I don't think I can do it with weed.

I just want a break. Build up tolerance too. The only thing stopping me is what if I lose contact with my dealer during that break?

I've been hitting him up for the past year and a half out of the 3 years I been smoking. Do you think he'll forget about me? Should I let him know I'm taking a break?

2. just buy a quarter pound and start dealing, then you can smoke weed and have a job

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah man, you should turn your life around fer sure, i would let him know, just be all like "man, this is the last bag im gonna be buying from you for a while.... So lets roll a blunt". Or you could not quit but do it in moderation?

4. Sounds like it's gonna be a tough breakup, let us know how he takes it!

5. cannabis will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no cannabis''

I statement that has stayed with me all my life, money is not everything in the past I have had lots of money, fancy car etc but I was not happy now I have a steady income my own business which basically runs itself and I am far happier than I have ever been let cannabis guide you thats what I did and still am doing.

PS. dont smoke heavy indicas through the day or you wont get nothing done.

6. no i would grow it.

7. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']cannabis will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no cannabis''

I statement that has stayed with me all my life, money is not everything in the past I have had lots of money, fancy car etc but I was not happy now I have a steady income my own business which basically runs itself and I am far happier than I have ever been let cannabis guide you thats what I did and still am doing.

PS. dont smoke heavy indicas through the day or you wont get nothing done.[/quote]

Great post man I share your view on cannabis and life

8. Good advice. Just wish it was easier cutting back from everyday to like once a week. I'll see if he wants to smoke a blunt today :smoke:

9. Knowing that my money supply would be dwindling, my habits would definitely need to slow down.

But I wouldn't quit, unless the lack of money and or the need to have clean piss demanded it.

10. If you have a solid relationship with your dealer I would do what others have said; tell them you are taking a break for a while. This way they wont think you found another dealer or something..

11. This.

Gl getting back on your feet

12. Yeah, everything has pretty much been said, but I would let your dealer know that you're going to be buying smaller sacs or you're not going to be buying for a while for as you have to set your priorities straight (not saying your priorities aren't right). If you've been picking up from him for that long, I'm sure he'll understand and if he's super cool, he might hit you up sometime in your break and possibly even smoke you out for free. Good luck with everything, my friend. Just remember that happiness is not about money. Happiness is about peace within yourself. Don't let yourself get stuck working all of the time and surrounded by bills because before you know it, you're caught and you'll be unhappy. Stay positive, man.

13. I don't have a job & I still smoke

14. [​IMG]

"If you ain't smoking weed cause you got a good job, then by all means make your paper booboo....
    but if you aint got no job and you're not smoking weed... I dont know what the fuck you are doing with your life!!"- Katt Williams

smoke on! :bongin:bongin:

15. Yes, I'd quit. Simply because most jobs drug test.

Your dealer won't forget about you... I bought from a guy 2-3 times about three years ago. A few months ago I hit him up again, and now he's my best hook up.

16. DAMN someone beat me to it. Oh well....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs]Katt Williams - Weed - YouTube[/ame]

17. I have experienced employment sober and high and unemployment sober and high at various times.

If I lost my job tomorrow I'd probably take a break for a few weeks and look for another job, and smoke a bit. I'd knock it on the head quickly though to the odd smoke, I get distracted on it, and the best way for me to get through unemployment was to work out a lot and be healthy.

18. Ill be honest I have not had a job in 3 years and I smoke weed every day. I have other ways of making money but I'm gonna go for a job soon lol.

19. OP here. Thanks for all the support. I thought I'd update you all. I talked with my dealer, we smoked a blunt. He was surprisingly supportive of it. It was kind of funny, cause he was like, "I wondered where u got ur money.. plus always hitting me up at different times of the day gets annoying. Just take a break, save up and buy 8ths or larger." I guess a little communication goes a long way.... I assumed he'd be mad, but he was cool. Now to fill out some applications and pound the pavement. Thanks again guys. Hopefully I'll be toking once again when I can say I have a job to support myself. Until then, ya'll keep toking! Peace :)

20. There's no shame in doing what you've got to do to get a job and get yourself in a better situation. Weed's not going to disappear off the face of the Earth in the time it takes for you to get hired on somewhere.