If you had a week to live...

Discussion in 'General' started by LuckiCharms, Jul 17, 2010.

1. What would you do?

2. Nothing Im allowed to talk about here

3. I don't know.

4. Honestly? I would 'eliminate' people I didn't link. Go to my ex and tell her to fuck off then kiss her, and throw her out her window(like Rapunzel). Smoke mad fuckin weed, do any psychedelics I can get. And after that, well fuck waiting days to live. After I've done all that put the barrel in my own mouth.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-rbZ1HKEbI"]YouTube- Psychopathic Records Last Day Alive Shaggy 2 Dope, Boondox and Monoxide Produced by STIR CRAZY)[/ame]

5. spring charles manson

6. That's OK, Sensei Satsuji, we know what you mean...;)

Hey, look on the bright side, at least they didn't censor your username...:D

7. throw the most bitchin party of my life

8. Yeah, you could play marbles. You bring yours, and he could bring what's left of his...all two of them. :D

9. Wait until the last minute and then start living.

10. I'd spend all my money on every and all drugs, including heroin, meth, er maybe not meth actually but lots of acid, shrooms, MDMA and other shit.

11. wow, sell all my stuff and get my parents to help me finance a trip around the world....

OR

sell all my stuff and enroll in a sky diving course, then go to sweden and do some wingsuit base jumping in the fjords!

are all you kids serious about the drugs? i dont think id even smoke any weed. i would want to experience my life as naturally as possible, enjoy every last breath i had and make the most of my last minutes on this earth.

your brain floods with DMT moments before death anyway, thats the most amazing trip you could ever possibly have.

12. Live, love, life.

Same shit, new day.

13. start the most wild orgy in my life cause STD's just wouldn't matter at that point :ey:

14. i like how you think :ey:

15. satsujin;)

Why? Because of the mushroom part?

16. Instead of going on a killing spree or any kind of spree.. I think I would just sit down and relax. Haha. Just taking in the view of the sun and the beauty that I would be leaving behind. I would try to burn that image into my sensory so I could always have it with me, ya know? ;)

Besides that, I would find every person who I've held a good relationship with and be brutally honest with them. I'd tell them exactly how I pictured them and give them hope for their futures. One last motivation, if you will. :)

17. i would go streaking/skinny dipping all the time while smoking mad weed, having as much sex as possible, and getting fucked up. i'd skate alot too

18. I'd perform a suicidal mass shooting at the local mall and go out in a hail of police gunfire, taking 7 pigs and 29 pedestrians with me.

19. use it as an excuse to get laid

20. do a bunch of sweet drugs
    have lots of sex
    hmm.....dunno, maybe rack up a ton of credit card debt